RMS Beauty Wild with Desire Lipstick

by RMS Beauty

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA highly anticipated curated collection of lipstick colors perfect for everyday wear and a labor of love by Rose-Marie Swift founder of RMS Beauty.brBrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThis lipstick offers ultimate hydration and maximum color pay-off. Enriched with the signature RMS Beauty oil and rich in powerful antioxidants.brbrSHADESBr- Temptation a classic pinky-mauvebr- Flight of Fancy a modern vibrant coralbr- Magic Hour a muted earthy mauvebr- Firestarter a fiery red orangebr- Unbridled Passion a cool mod pinkbr- RMS Red an orange redbr- Pretty Vacant a vivacious pinkbr- Rebound a ruby redbr- Breathless a blush nudebr- Russian Roulette a deep berrybr- Vogue Rose a rose-tone coralbr- Rapture a brick redbr- Sweet Nothing an electric mauvebr- Jezebel a blackberry redbr- Brain Teaser a medium pink brownbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- GMObr- Nanobr- Soybr- Glutenbr- Animal crueltyullia hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJClean Beauty/a products are free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./liliWeb ID 2815451/li/ul

I Have two of these lipsticks, the RMS red shade is amazing(has no scent and applies nice and smooth)! I also have the shade Magic Hour, which is beautiful, but it has an off smell to it (kind of like crayons or something) and it seems really thick. Sephora sent me a new one which seems to be the exact same. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with these lipsticks and if it’s normal?
Start your review of RMS Beauty Wild with Desire Lipstick!
Tori Q.
Boone
Nourishing and fun! This is a bright and unique color of lipstick and I love layering a gloss on top!
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
For a clean lipstick, I was pretty impressed with the color and formula. The ingredients aren’t that bad either. It applies smoothly and is hydrating like it claims. The color went well with my skin tone and stayed on until I ate.
Julie P.
Review for: Rms Beauty Wild With Desire Lipstick - Russian Roulette
The texture of this lipstick is creamy and soft. I like that it doesn’t dry out my lips and stays forever but it doesn’t look too unnatural.
Elisah(Ellie) C.
The Colony
Review for: Rms Beauty Wild With Desire Lipstick - Rms Red
I used RMS beauty daily at the salon I used to manage. We carried 3 Makeup lines but RMS was my favorite because it is so natural and healthy, but it is also a very concentrated well made product line. I highly recommend it.
Ariel M.
Review for: RMS Beauty Wild With Desire Lipstick, Rapture - 4.5 g
Gorgeous, gorgeous color—the best red I’ve ever found. The color payoff is fantastic, and it feels great on my lips. Plus, it’s all-natural, which is AMAZING. The only downside is that it tends to wear off, and transfers to other surfaces (i.e. my hand, the lid of my coffee cup) super easily. But honestly, it’s such good lipstick that I don’t really care. I’ll definitely buy again.
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
Review for: Rms Beauty Wild With Desire Lipstick - Sweet Nothing
I purchased this and I honestly just love it! It definitely exceeded my expectations with a high quality. The color is beautiful and I just wish it lasted a little longer.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
Review for: Rms Beauty Wild With Desire Lipstick - Russian Roulette
This color is TO DIE FOR! Perfect for a night out or justto spice up your everyday color. Goes on smooth, lasts 5-6hours typically for me. Keeps your lips soft and smooth!
Cassie N.
Montreal
Review for: Rms Beauty Wild With Desire Lipstick - Rms Red
Un des meilleur clean lipstick que vous pouvez trouver. Une couleur intense que tu peux mettre autant sur les levree que vous joue, soyez fous et jouer avec. Bon choix de couleur aussi. Wild With Desire Lipstick
Fazeena H.
Avenel, NJ
Review for: Rms Beauty Wild With Desire Lipstick - Russian Roulette
Gives you bold and confident look. It also stays on for a long while and doesn't need much of a retouch unlike other products. It leaves a matte after touch and isn't difficult to apply.