rms beauty Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation uploaded by Krista P.rms beauty Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation uploaded by Carol Z.rms beauty Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation uploaded by Carol Z.

BY RMS BEAUTY

A skin-perfecting concealer and foundation for the under-eye area and face. Completely lightweight and hydrating, Un Cover-Up will reveal more youthful and radiant skin while minimizing the appearance of pores. Used as a foundation or a light concealer, it melts into the skin to cover imperfections and redness. The formula provides even coverage that will never look heavy or dry. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

Buy on Sephora
Carol Z.
More suitable for dry skin, areas under the eyes, moist-y, creamy (lighter feeling than usual cream) of a texture. think of it as the light, sheer version of Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Full Cover Concealer
Light to medium coverage (sheer like), but not really the build-able kind.
If you have good skin, is awesome for you, it enhances the natural skin tone look, I use it when I have good day skins.
It's best for under eyes, dark circle, like a highlighting, brightening concealer, Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch Concealer

The cons and pros...

Pros first,
RMS, green, organic, cruelty free, no gmo, no gluten, it's good for sensitive skins

It's not cakey or drying out my skin

Con,
If you're looking for a matte or strong coverage concealer, you can turn away now....

oh, it's Miranda Kerr's wedding day concealer
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
We all keep searching for that holy grail of under eye concealer..you know, the kind that doesn't look dry and cakey or crease, but rather looks like we just have naturally flawless skin. The no makeup-makeup. So, naturally, I ran into this. Sometimes I have stubborn dark circles. They met their match here, it successfully tucked those bags in and neutralized my complexion. My undereye looked fresh, awake, and surpringly bare-faced. It really does melt into your skin- specifically dry skin types. You may find that you need to go a shade darker than your skin tone so it'll match. Their shade numbers are a little off. I've noticed some women using this as a foundation-not me-this product isn't exactly sized to do double-duty affordably. The price is almost intimidating for a teaspoon of the stuff, so there's no way I'd be comfortable slathering it on my full face daily.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great product it worked really well for me. My skin is dry and so is my under eyes and this felt so creamy & moisturizing on me. I like the finish it Gave and how it made my face look flawless and glowing. I recommend this to those with dry skin.
Chaya B.
A friend of mine has this and loves it, so of course I had to try it. However, I hated it. I have oily skin and it just didn't work well with my skin. My friend has drier skin and loves it. So maybe, for those with dry skin it would work better
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this concealing product love the great coverage leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth totally recommend it not pricey at all totally affordable amazing quality and value love it great great for blemishes
Nikki B.
Marion
For the most part I enjoyed this product. The only issue I had with It was that it said it covers redness and for me it just wasn't working for the price I payed for it.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like it its pretty good product for me i like ot i recommended that for others its good product nice colors i like a lot
Kylie R.
Girard, IL
Really love this concealer. Is a little pricey but looks a lot better than most. I love this product. Best one so far.
Caitlyn S.
I love this makeup. Its lightweight and doesn't sweat off. It gives my makeup that airbrushed look that I love.
Susmita U.
london
I bought this because of the great reviews I read and, I must say, it's all true. I do have oily skin but if I use a mattifying product on top (I use Hylamide Matte 12), it stays on all day and looks absolutely amazing. I don't know why but this honestly looks better on me than ANY foundation I have ever worn in my life and I have tried them all - MAC, Charlotte Tilbury, Cover FX. Every time I think I'll try a new foundation, I realise that nothing can compare to how natural and glowy this looks on my skin. I think at this point I'll just have to wear it forever. No matter how pale or tan I am, the colour manages to still suit my skin and look like I'm wearing nothing at all. I'm hooked, can't be without it now. It'll be in my makeup bag forever!
kawtar l.
How many box have you receved ??
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Is good for pale skin?
Como hago para conseguir maquillaje gratis??
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
It says that it's lightweight but nothing about the actually coverage. Is it sheer or it this pretty full coverage?
Chourouk Z.
Route gremda km 2.5 CTRE ain cheikh rouhou sfax 3032
does it cover my skin pores ? it is full coverage ?