RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up

by RMS Beauty

Formulated to reveal and enhance healthier looking skin…not just cover it up. Completely lightweight and hydrating to the skin, the "un" cover-up will reveal more youthful and radiant skin. Minimizes the appearance of pores and rejuvenates the skin.

Use as a foundation or a light concealer as it visibly melts into the skin while covering imperfections and redness. Provides even coverage for flawless looking skin that will never look heavy or dry. Moisturizes and heals, resulting in a beautiful second skin. Please avoid using synthetic and/or chemical laden moisturizers under rms beauty products and opt for a more natural/organic one. rms beauty oil was created to work synergistically with all rms beauty products, especially the "un" cover-up.

How To Apply:

Apply sparingly with fingers over the T-zone area or wherever any extra coverage is desired. We prefer skin-to-skin application for better blending, but you can also use a foundation brush (synthetic preferably as it will blend better). "un" cover-up colors will self adjust to your skin tone if they are not an exact match due to the mineral pigments used. For overly dehydrated skin, minimally apply the lip & skin balm first. For a matte look or for very oily skin types, set with rms beauty "un" powder.

*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)

* CERTIFIED ORGANIC

Is this hydrating ?
Alguien lo recomienda y me puedo contar su experiencia con el 🥺?
How is this product in terms of coverage?
Start your review of RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,691 reviews
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up uploaded by jen H.
Review for: 22.0
This sample that I received from Sephora matched my medium Olive Skin perfectly. Will be buying the full size product.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up uploaded by Katie M.
Review for: 11.5
Love RMS and I used this when it first came out I always appreciate clean beauty with great ingredients. There was a point when I was obsessed with RMS because it was kind of the first luxury clean makeup brand so I would go to ABC home and load up on jars because it was hard to get out of NY. Anyway while things have evolved I have too I don’t like digging my finger into things and sometimes I find they are either too emollient or not enough. The latter is the case with this. I prefer the stretch concealer to this even if It is not clean. My dry eye area couldn’t handle this. I think I would need Kjaer Weis eye balm under thus to make it work for me. Not good for my super dry skin! Also as usual I picked the wrong color!
Dagmara A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up uploaded by Dagmara A.
Review for: 11.0
Beautiful Medium coverage and buildable! Unscented! Feels very greasy when applied! And stays very greasy until u sit it with powder! I have very dry skin and it made me look so oily! I would only use it if i was going for a simple daily look, but it doesn’t suit my full glam preference! Not long wearing as it creased under my eye through the day although i sit it with powder but still didn’t look good! I tried to wear it as a light coverage “everyday” summer foundation and looked oily grease mess and i washed it away!
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up uploaded by Anna C.
Review for: 22.0
My current favorite organic concealer at the moment . It definitely lives up to the hype. It is the most creamy concealers I have ever owned . It glides on like butter and doesn’t make my face feel oily. I have tried other brands and it has dried up underneath my eyelids . I can use this product without my foundation and run quick errands . It’s a bit pricy but worth every penny. A little goes along way. The case is simple and easy to carry with you at all times . So glad I made this purchase . The best investment ever !
Luana L.
Malden, MA
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up uploaded by Luana L.
Review for: 33.0
Beautiful packaging, no smell. Easy application, creamy texture, easy to spread, but I found low to medium coverage ... you can't build layers because it removes the product already placed. For the day to day I find a quick and functional option
Ana R.
Bloomfield, NJ
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up uploaded by Ana R.
Review for: 33.0
This is my holygrail product. I can always rely on it for perfect coverage and skin like finish. It conceals dark circles and my redness. It's simply perfect!
Britta D.
Saint Paul, MN
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up uploaded by Britta D.
I love this concealer! I usually have to wear a silicone-based primer under any concealer I use and set it immediately with powder or it’s crease city! With this, though, it’s a one-and-done product. It has a medium coverage, which I find is perfect when I need to just look a little more awake for a zoom call or heading to the grocery store. It also blends out very seamlessly, so I don’t feel like I have to wear foundation with it. This is grade-A pandemic makeup! I received shade 00, and it’s a touch warm on me but totally workable as the shade is the right lightness for my skin. I’d highly recommend this to anyone who needs a one-and-done undereye product to go with lighter makeup or no-makeup makeup! I’ll definitely repurchase this when I get through mine. I received this complimentary through Influenster. All thoughts are my own!
Melissa W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 44.0
I received an Un Cover Up sample in my Sephora purchase. This is a lightweight, creamy concealer that applies like butter and covers dark under eye circles and hyperpigmentation. This is a buildable product that feels luxurious when applying and stays put all day. I applied this with my ring finger to my under eyes and my hyperpigmentation spots on my cheeks and it covered so nicely! I loved it so much that I used the darker sample to contour under my foundation. I will definitely be purchasing and highly recommend! Another awesome Clean product offering at Sephora! #rmsbeauty #newfavorite
Jaime F.
Texas
1,255 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 22.0
I received this as a sample with purchase and it is amazing! I love the texture; it’s a soft, almost waxy feeling but blends into the skin effortlessly. I was impressed with its ability to hide some recent hyperpigmentation, and it lasted all day long, in 80 degree weather! I experienced very minimal creasing in the under eye area at the end of the day. I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Dr Malvika I.
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up uploaded by Dr Malvika I.
Review for: 33.0
The concealer is really hydrating and shiny. I used it below my foundation for a healthy glow. It blends well and it's easy to apply. I use it cover dark spots and apply it under my eyes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa V.
Tallahassee, FL
il y a 9 mois
What does everyone think about the RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up? Does it sit heavy, clog pores, and/or separate on your face?
Samantha S. il y a 7 mois
Super lightweight - I use a facial oil and then just dab this in the areas I want coverage, it melts right in