RMS Beauty
'Un' Cover Up - 22

RMS Beauty 'Un' Cover Up - 22

by RMS Beauty

Formulated to reveal and enhance healthier looking skin...not just cover it up. Completely lightweight and hydrating to the skin, the "un" cover-up will reveal more youthful and radiant skin. Minimizes the appearance of pores and rejuvenates the skin....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RMS Beauty 'Un' Cover Up - 22!
Brianna P.
Skokie, IL
Review for: RMS Beauty - "Un" Cover-up - 22
Great match for my skin tone, but very smeary and doesn’t want to absorb into my skin. Any time I bump it it leaves huge paintbrush like streaks. Still searching for my perfect concealer.
Robyn D.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 'Un' Cover Up - 11
This is my everyday concealer. I have heard people compare it to Glossier Stretch Concealer. I haven’t tried that one before. My favorite way to apply it is with my finger, but you can also dip the edge of your beauty sponge in the pot and apply it that way. It’s an emollient concealer and IMO has to be set with powder or it will crease. I only use just a little powder as I have drier skin. It has a dewy look to it. It’s lightweight and hydrating. It’s also non-comedogenic. It is also green/clean and organic so that’s a plus. It’s marketed as a concealer/foundation hybrid. I just use it as a concealer. Sometimes I just use this under my eyes and on blemishes or any spots or redness on my face. So I kind of agree with it being called that. I justified the high price tag by saying it’s a foundation and concealer in one! It’s pricey, but you don’t need a lot. I would recommend.
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: 'Un' Cover Up - 22
Beautiful texture, smooth and creamy. Beautiful skin match color. Really blends in beautifully. And the ingredients are amazing
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
RMS Beauty 'Un' Cover Up - 22 uploaded by Vanessa R.
I love the finish of the foundation, it’s so natural looking which is exactly what I love for in an everyday look. A little goes a long way, in the second picture you see how much I used, it was way too much.... enough for two applications. I had to tissue it off so start with a tiny bit and only apply where needed. The shade I bought photographs well, does not look too off, I feel it’s a little too yellow but is only noticeable when comparing chest and face. In the future I will purchase a lighter shade to compare, come winter it will be too warm looking. It wore well, lasted about 6 hours and that was without setting powder.
Laura A.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This concealer gives me a good coverage for my dark under eye circles. I love it that’s clean beauty. And it stays in place during the summer.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
Review for: 'Un' Cover Up - 11
I started using this foundation about a year ago and it has transformed my skin. At first i had to use a little more because i needed the coverage. After about a month and a half though i only needed 3 dots to cover my whole face. This foundation does more than just cover your unwanted spots, it clears them up, at least for me it did. I barley have to put makeup on now. Loveeeee this.
Sinem K.
Review for: 'Un' Cover Up - 22
This is a really nice product, color has a little yellow undertone so perfect for olive skin types. As far as concealing, it is quite OK and a little goes a long way. I initially apply a little and add more in areas that I think needs more coverage. It is buildable. However, if you have creasing problem around the eye area or if you have fine lines, it does crease and I haven't found a way of stopping that. So I use it for general spot concealing and around the nose. Setting it with translucent powder definitely improves its longevity, however, the product is not very lasting (only "green" ingredients), especially, in these days when one has to wear a mask. It leaves a dewy finish, but that goes away over the day when it is very cold and dry. I haven't tried yet during warmer weather. RMS Beauty 'Un' Cover Up - 22
Oyeshi R.
Toronto, ON
If you are someone who has sensitive and acne prone skin, this product is not for you. It contains a high amount of coconut oil which clogs pores and makes me break out. This concealer is so beautiful tho. It looks like skin and covers up all the blemishes and dark circles and never cakes up. If coconut oil works for your skin, please try it out because this is amazing!
Delphine K.
Rimouski, QC
If someone searches for a dupe for the glossier stress concealer, this is the perfect one, minus the ultra-hydration of it. This one creases less in my opinion and since it's all natural, good for the skin. I'm never using another concealer

Looking for your answer?