RMS Beauty

RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up

BY RMS BEAUTY

Our lightest shade for the true snow whites. Formulated to reveal and enhance healthier looking skin. not just cover it up. Completely lightweight and hydrating to the skin, the un cover-up will reveal more youthful and radiant skin. Minimizes the appearance of pores and rejuvenates the skin. Use as a foundation or a light concealer as it visibly melts into the skin while covering imperfections and redness. Provides even coverage for flawless looking skin that will never look heavy or dry. Moisturizes and heals, resulting in a beautiful second skin. Please avoid using synthetic and/or chemical laden moisturizers under rms beauty products and opt for a more natural/organic one. rms beauty oil was created to work synergistically with all rms beauty products, especially the un cover-up. see more...

• Has anyone tried this, haven't heard much about it, but I have re...1 Answers
  • I have heard such good things about this concealer. Before I buy ...2 Answers
  • do you use a primer under this and if so which? I... Be the first to answer!
RMS Beauty
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up
Buy on Nordstrom
Grace T.
London
Review for: 22
Really lovely product and my first venture into Green Beauty. Lovely as an all over light foundation in the summer (make sure to warm it up between your fingers for smooth application) or as a concealer with a slightly heavier foundation (such as vapour) in the winter

As a full face foundation the best method of application I have found is - use a facial oil such as the RMS Beauty oil or Neal’s Yard Rose Facial Oil as a primer (only a couple of drops MAX) and then apply the cover up as lots of dots all over your face before blending together with your fingers or the rms brush.

Do not use this with a normal moisturiser as the oil in the cover up with cause the moisturiser to congeal ... not nice

The only drawback to this product is that it is pricy and runs out very quickly if you use as a foundation as you need a fair amount of it
Katelin D.
Forsyth, GA
Review for: 11
I received this product a puppet months ago. The idea behind it is great being natural and all but I think it cost to much. It blended well into my skin and the color choice was great. My biggest cons would be that it is not long lasting at all. It can also be to greasy on oily parts of my face. It also is horrible to use under the eyes.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 33
Ive been dying to try this for so long. Since its not in any stores around me to swatch, i was reluctant to buy online since it is kind of pricey for the amount you get. I saw someone mention that they got a sample online from the detox market so i thought that was perfect! I ended up trying 33 and im glad i did. I have medium olive skintone and its perfect!!! Its definitely on the thicker side so a little goes a longggh way. Now I see that its worth the price. It covers so nicely and gives the skin a very natural finish. I dont have perfect skin by any means and this covers flaws very well and its buildable as well. Love love love it and will be getting the full size very soon.
Heather J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 22
Love this product, using primarily as a light “unmakeup” foundation. A little goes a long way, feel that the jar will last a long time. Love the look it gives to my face, can still feel like a human without a ton of makeup on. Gives me a fresh even glow, my skin looks young and moist. I’ve been applying with fingers but eyeing the specialty foundation brush too. I use #22, which is a popular shade, but I’ve heard multiple shades can work with your skin tone since coverage is relatively sheer. Really happy I found!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
RMS’ ‘Un’ Cover-Up isn’t just an edgy name; it’s actually fundamentally geared towards healing and fixing the problems that lead us to need concealers in the first place. Its lightweight organic formula is densely packed with natural gems designed to moisturize and replenish our skin, supplying it with the nutrients and minerals it needs to keep everything running smoothly. Most of our skin problems today originate because our diet is kind of stupid, so it’s no surprise that this ‘un’-concealer works so well.When applied, it glides like silk across your face and doesn’t make a fuss about settling down into your skin. It’s guaranteed not to block your pores and can even offer some much-needed moisture for dry skin. The coverage is sufficient as it is, but if you need to bury some serious acne, you can use as much of it as you like to cover everything you need it to since this is a totally non irritating, non comedogenic concealer. This natural concealer is definitely light enough to use as both a concealer and a foundation. There’s no cakey-ness to speak of, even when you layer something on top for extra coverage. And thanks to the nourishing oils, it gives a lovely dewy glow. Oh it’s very long-lasting, too – usually stays put the whole day.The RMS concealer is completely free from animal testing- though we should note that it’s not safe for vegans since it contains beeswax.
Jamie P.
Atlanta, GA
I'm giving this product four stars because it is the best looking green beauty foundation I have ever tried but the shade range is terrible. The coverage is buildable, it blends out well with fingers or a beauty blender, and it wears beautifully as the day goes on. I wouldn't call this a long-wearing foundation, but it does fade gracefully, unlike many other foundations which break up or bunch unflatteringly. I have dark tan skin (MAC NC 45, Vapour Beayty 135, Glossier Dark) and the shade 55 works perfectly as a foundation and I use 44 as I highlighting concealer. However, it's ridiculous that I wear the darkest shade. There should be AT LEAST two more shades darker than me.

My only caution is to those with sensitivities to coconut oil derivatives. I find that if I wear this every day for a week my skin will begin to react. I know this is supposed to be a "detox" and not actual acne, but either way I have to be careful.
Kelsey C.
Review for: Other
Ok babes. I'm a believer. I finally understand what all the hype is! I've been using the concealer from Pacifica for years and it's left me wanting. It covers nicely at first, but after an hour or after a little bit of sweating, it melts and looks caked up and my red cheeks shine through. I finally caved and splurged on RMS beauty's uncover up that I've been reading and hearing about for years. I received it in the mail today and it was beautifully wrapped! The coverage is amazing and so far it's worth every penny. This has the potential to be a holy grail product for me! We'll see if it works through my night shift at work tonight. Stay tuned!
Kjersti O.
Review for: 11
just got this today, and honestly, super obsessed. i read reviews, or a beauty article in one of my favorite mags and this was the highlighter/cover-up that someone used and raved about. it is honestly so creamy and doesnt leave creases. it makes your skin look SUPER FRESH. completely recommend it. i have pretty naturally fair skin and this shade (11) was super complementary. i use concealer more so for contouring and highlighting, and was previously using the hero Maybelline coverup product that we all swear by... I haven't found one in a couple years that gives that one a run for it's money and literally, this is the product that does. go buy.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the BEST concealers i've ever owned. And its green beauty approved! It works like magic. It doesn't make my face cakey... Its very smooth and easy to apply. The packaging is great too. It is a little bit more pricey since its a green beauty product with less chemicals but its well worth it for a healthy makeup routine. Go try it! Its a must for me! I use shade "22" and i have olive undertones.
Vanessa R.
Wyoming, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate that I love this product!
I am super finicky skin so I was quite worried about the coconut oil but it hasn't broken me out. Instead, it seems to have healed my skin and calm down any acne that I currently have. The consistency is balmy and can be warmed up with your fingertips. I use this product as a foundation and light concealer on my "no makeup" days. It just seems like the product will not last long at all if used as a foundation. Definitely worth the hype!
Laura B.
Is is full coverage?Doest it crease?
Annie K.
I have heard such good things about this concealer. Before I buy thou, I was wondering how it preforms in brightening under-eye circles? Will it show fine lines under the eyes? Or does it crease in those lines?
Alyssa L.
Good for tired mama under eye circles?
S B.
Has anyone tried this, haven't heard much about it, but I have read those that use it love it....?
Anna K.
Dothan, AL
I've heard a lot of good things about this. How well is the coverage? Does it blend in well with skin? What is the effect, greasy/oily?