RMS Beauty Tinted Un Powder uploaded by Elizabeth D.RMS Beauty Tinted Un Powder uploaded by Elizabeth D.RMS Beauty Tinted Un Powder uploaded by Jamie P.

BY RMS BEAUTY

This ultrafine, light-reflected powder by RMS Beauty contains a hint of color that helps to create a silky second skin with just the right amount of light coverage, minimizing the appearance of pores, softening the skin and absorbing oil, all with a matte finish. How to use: For best results, gently apply with a powder puff to set and minimize shine, concentrating on the T-zone area. Color(s): 0-1, 2-3, 3-4. Brand: RMS Beauty. Style Name: RMS Beauty Tinted Un Powder. Style Number: 5178554. see more...

• I usually do just pressed powder but this has my interest...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
Review for: RMS Beauty Tinted "Un" Powder more...
This stuff is incredible. Rms created a clean makeup line that allows a natural finish without having to apply tons of makeup or compromise the health of your skin in order to wear makeup. This offers a natural look and keeps my face oil free all day. I haven’t found another powder capable of the same results. It is a bit pricey for the amount of product but I feel like it’s worth it.
Lizette L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Review for: 2-3 more...
Feels good on the skin ‘cause the product’s finely milled and easy to apply 👍🏼 Packaging is ok. RMS packaging isn’t the best. It leaves a nice matte finish but I wouldn’t seek out this powder for a second time. It’s an ok product.
Paige W.
New York
Review for: 2-3 more...
The color is a little darker than I anticipated however it actually doesn’t show up much anyway. Good at keeping skin matte but natural looking, and it isn’t made with any nasty chemicals!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: 0-1 more...
It’s a very nice tinted setting powder. It is finely milled, doesn’t settle into lines, doesn’t gather in places and lasts all day. It applies smoothly and makes skin look fresh and satin like
Jamie P.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this
powder because I was nervous about whether the translucent powder would
register ashy on my dark tan skin tone. It has now become my favorite powder to
set the face. I wear 55 in the Un Cover-Up and the shade 3-4 in the powder
works well for me. It does a great job at controlling oil but never leaves my
face looking powdery. I do not use it under my eyes to "bake", as I
prefer a translucent or yellow-tinted powder for that technique. My only
complaint is that the jar is pretty small, especially compared to, well, every
other loose powder I have ever purchased.

In the end, once I
run out I plan on either purchasing this again or seeing how the translucent
powder works for me.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
My go to setting powder. I use the shade "22" It really sets my makeup nicely. Its not to intense where it shows fine lines. Great brand with awesome feedback. Although it is more pricey, you are paying for a natural product that has greater quality then other brands in stores. Its worth it!
Olivia L.
Crane Hill, AL
The only powder I need. No matter how long you wear this it will not cake or look muddy. It's a completely natural finish. I have an oily-combination skin so I can't say much for dry skin. I've already repurchased.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Review for: 0-1, 2-3, 3-4 more...
All of these powders are wonderful. Easy to apply. Comes with a little puff. Once on skin it feels like silk. Great for all skin tones. The finish is a matte
Lauren N.
San Carlos, CA
BEST FINISHING POWDER EVER!!! Feels like nothing’s is on your face. Keeps my makeup in place the whole night out. It also helps take my oil and shine away
Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
This is some of the best finishing powder I've ever tried. It doesn't not feel like it's over doing it, it's all natural and it's easy to apply and remove.
Crissy T.
Hammond, LA
I usually do just pressed powder but this has my interest. Does it cover blemishes at all?