RMS Beauty Tinted Un Powder uploaded by Jamie P.RMS Beauty Tinted Un Powder uploaded by Elizabeth D.RMS Beauty Tinted Un Powder uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY RMS BEAUTY

This ultrafine, light-reflected powder by RMS Beauty contains a hint of color that helps to create a silky second skin with just the right amount of light coverage, minimizing the appearance of pores, softening the skin and absorbing oil, all with a matte finish. How to use: For best results, gently apply with a powder puff to set and minimize shine, concentrating on the T-zone area. Color(s): 0-1, 2-3, 3-4. Brand: RMS Beauty. Style Name: RMS Beauty Tinted Un Powder. Style Number: 5178554. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie P.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this
powder because I was nervous about whether the translucent powder would
register ashy on my dark tan skin tone. It has now become my favorite powder to
set the face. I wear 55 in the Un Cover-Up and the shade 3-4 in the powder
works well for me. It does a great job at controlling oil but never leaves my
face looking powdery. I do not use it under my eyes to "bake", as I
prefer a translucent or yellow-tinted powder for that technique. My only
complaint is that the jar is pretty small, especially compared to, well, every
other loose powder I have ever purchased.

In the end, once I
run out I plan on either purchasing this again or seeing how the translucent
powder works for me.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to setting powder. I use the shade "22" It really sets my makeup nicely. Its not to intense where it shows fine lines. Great brand with awesome feedback. Although it is more pricey, you are paying for a natural product that has greater quality then other brands in stores. Its worth it!
Olivia L.
Crane Hill, AL
The only powder I need. No matter how long you wear this it will not cake or look muddy. It's a completely natural finish. I have an oily-combination skin so I can't say much for dry skin. I've already repurchased.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Review for: 0-1, 2-3, 3-4
All of these powders are wonderful. Easy to apply. Comes with a little puff. Once on skin it feels like silk. Great for all skin tones. The finish is a matte
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
Love how this blurs imperfections! It's very easy to apply and does not cake. If you have larger pores sweep this over them and see them vanish!
Tasha T.
Valley Center, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very lightweight finishing powder. Its good for when you are finishing your makeup or your fave starts to get oily!
Angela S.
Lowell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best of the best in my opinion! Simple ingredients and works just as well as anything you’d buy from Sephora
Millie Y.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this is so soft and finely milled. It really did help absorb excess oil on my skin, especially in the t-zone area. I like that it's unscented and gives a very light tint on top of my foundation. I wish the sifter came with a cap like the Cover FX one.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Review for: 2-3
This tinted powder feels like a cloud. Or a puff of air. I am not really sure how to describe it, other than the fact that one minute it's a powder, and when I go to rub it in, it disappears into skin, leaving it soft and silky. I love this natural powder because it doesn't remind me of a powder at all. It's not chalky or drying, and the superfine powder pigments
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: 2-3
My new Fave! I buy it online and is Perfect for Mature skin. I used it after my eye concealer, and because is tinted is perfect for me. I loves Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder, but RMS Beauty Tinted Un Powder is perfect under eyes Setting. Highly recommended