BY RMS BEAUTY

A set of 20 individually sealed wipes, each infused with rms's signature coconut oil. Rms's signature coconut oil is renowned for its antibacterial and cleansing properties. Each of these pre-soaked wipes cleanses, softens, and moisturizes your skin while effortlessly melting away stubborn makeup without irritation. The cooling formula also helps soothe rashes and sunburn and the convenient packaging is great for on-the-go use and travel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and vegan.

Jennifer M.
Oof. I love many RMS products, but not this one. I found coconut oil and a reusable cotton pad to be more effective and less wasteful than this pre-packaged product. As far as removing make-up, I really found that I had to scrub, especially around the eye area which is a big no-no for that delicate skin!
Jessica C.
New York
Received two from Birchbox; used one, will be decluttering the other one. The only positive thing I can say is that I liked the dried coconut scent from the coconut oil but as a wipe, it didn't do much in terms of actual makeup remover and I had to go back over my face to clean up, which then removed any coconut oil moisture benefits.
Danielle B.
I hated these. They're very difficult to use and you have to rub very hard for them to take any makeup off, and then when you do get it all off, your face and hands are an oily mess. I definitely will not be purchasing these.
McKenzie R.
Arlington, TX
These are terrible, leave your skin VERY oily!! I received these from birchbox, I will never purchase them! They didn't even get my makeup off, it just spread it everywhere!
M S.
Washington, DC
Am I crazy or is this is just overpriced coconut oil on a rough and scratchy cloth? I didn't check the ingredients before trying them out but a quick glance confirms it. Sure, they smell great but I can just grab some coconut oil from the kitchen and slather it on my face to the same effect. The cloths themselves are super rough and scratchy, way lower quality than any other wipe I've used, including bargain brands. rms has some great stuff but this is such a ripoff and definitely not worth the full price. If I'm going to shell out 15+ for makeup wipes it's going to be for Koh Gen Do. The cleansing water soaked cloths are super soft, have no food smell to them, remove every bit of makeup, including waterproof stuff, and they don't leave my face coated in oil that I then have to laboriously wash off.
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
I received this in my Birchbox and was extremely underwhelmed. Maybe i was using them wrong, but I didn't find it taking off any of my makeup, maybe 20%. I felt that since this is an oily product, makeup should slide off my face, but it didn't. I would skip this product.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This did remove all of makeup. However it did leave my skin very oily. Essentially its like wiping coconut oil on your face. Since I have combination skin this is not a great idea. I had to wash my face with a deep cleanser to get all of the oil off.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I was not a fan of these makeup wipes! It's just a wipe with coconut oil on it. Don't get my wrong I like coconut oil and know t has healing and healthy benefits, but if I want to rub oil on my face I will just rub oil on my face. That's not what I like in a makeup wipe.
Gina S.
Jacksonville, FL
Received in April 2017 Birchbox.  2 packets.  These wipes are not for me.  These are simply a towelette soaked in coconut oil.  Sounds good right?  Again, not for me. You open the packet and it feels DRY, so you need to warm it up a bit in your hands before using.  I didn't take a photo because it would have been obscene and I would have had to change the rating on my blog.  The wipe left me with a coating of oil on my face so thick I looked like a glazed donut.  Funny thing about my skin and coconut oil?  It dries me out and makes my skin crack.  I actually googled this and there are lots of people like me who can't do with the coconut oil thing.  YMMV.
Tiffany D.
Got these through my BirchBox. I gave it 2 stars because it did remove my makeup but, honestly its just a scratchy cheap feeling cloth with a tiny glob of coconut oil. My face was left feeling REALLY greasy. Honestly you could get the same effect if you went to your kitchen and used a papertowel and coconut oil. If you don't mind that type of thing for a HUGE markup in price, then maybe this product is for you.
Sonja A.
Maine
Is this really any different than just purchasing cotton balls/pads and coconut oil?
Olga M.
How do these compare to the LANCER make up removing wipes? are they safe for sensitive skin?