BY RMS BEAUTY

A set of 20 individually sealed wipes, each infused with rms's signature coconut oil. Rms's signature coconut oil is renowned for its antibacterial and cleansing properties. Each of these pre-soaked wipes cleanses, softens, and moisturizes your skin while effortlessly melting away stubborn makeup without irritation. The cooling formula also helps soothe rashes and sunburn and the convenient packaging is great for on-the-go use and travel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and vegan.

Blanca L.
Tucson , AZ
Really nice smells and does a good job removing my makeup with one single wipe but is a bit oily feel for my type of skin. For oily skin I would recommend it using only a few days a week. When using it I try to leave it on a while, it feels like is hydrating my skin.
Ali M.
Apex, NC
I did not at all care for these makeup remover wipes. The smell of coconut was overwhelming and lingered on my skin. It was all I could smell.
I also did not like the texture/consistency of these wipes. The product that remained on my skin felt heavy and greasy.
Danielle B.
I hated these. They're very difficult to use and you have to rub very hard for them to take any makeup off, and then when you do get it all off, your face and hands are an oily mess. I definitely will not be purchasing these.
Amber W.
Franklin, IN
These are amazing. Best makeup removers I have ever tried. They leave your skin soft and doing clog your pores or anything and the coconut oil is great for your skin!
Erika G.
I used a sample that came in with my order and I really loved it. It's easy on the skin and it truly does remove makeup. *helpful tip: you can also wet it!
Stephanie C.
My favorite. All other makeup wipes burn my fave, break me out or have horrid ingredients. These are perfect. Coconut oil and nourishing to the skin.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
Me encanta mucho estos wipes! Con aceite de como realmente funcionan. Los recomiendo pero si tienes la cara grasosa como yo no abuses de su uso.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
These were a little too oily for me with the coconut oil. They cleaned nicely just too oily for me
Sonja A.
Maine
Is this really any different than just purchasing cotton balls/pads and coconut oil?
Olga M.
How do these compare to the LANCER make up removing wipes? are they safe for sensitive skin?