BY RMS BEAUTY

A set of 20 individually sealed wipes, each infused with rms's signature coconut oil. Rms's signature coconut oil is renowned for its antibacterial and cleansing properties. Each of these pre-soaked wipes cleanses, softens, and moisturizes your skin while effortlessly melting away stubborn makeup without irritation. The cooling formula also helps soothe rashes and sunburn and the convenient packaging is great for on-the-go use and travel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and vegan.

Gina S.
Jacksonville, FL
Received in April 2017 Birchbox.  2 packets.  These wipes are not for me.  These are simply a towelette soaked in coconut oil.  Sounds good right?  Again, not for me. You open the packet and it feels DRY, so you need to warm it up a bit in your hands before using.  I didn't take a photo because it would have been obscene and I would have had to change the rating on my blog.  The wipe left me with a coating of oil on my face so thick I looked like a glazed donut.  Funny thing about my skin and coconut oil?  It dries me out and makes my skin crack.  I actually googled this and there are lots of people like me who can't do with the coconut oil thing.  YMMV.
Catarina B.
Lafayette, LA
This was a very good make-up remover if your face might not have a lot of product on. I had primer, foundation, highlighter, eye shadow, and mascara and found that one wipe was not enough. I tend to have oily skin in my T-zone and sometimes under my eyes, and the coconut oil doesn't ruin my skin. I think the towelette is a little rougher than most wipes that I've used, so if you have sensitive skin I would avoid this product. It felt like I really had to rub off my product on my eye harder than necessary, but most of my eye make-up and mascara came off. However, not all. I'd say for the cost, you're spending a little more than you probably need; only because there are generic wipes that seem to feel softer on my skin as well as only take one wipe to get most of my make-up off (minus my water proof mascara).
Tiffany D.
Got these through my BirchBox. I gave it 2 stars because it did remove my makeup but, honestly its just a scratchy cheap feeling cloth with a tiny glob of coconut oil. My face was left feeling REALLY greasy. Honestly you could get the same effect if you went to your kitchen and used a papertowel and coconut oil. If you don't mind that type of thing for a HUGE markup in price, then maybe this product is for you.
Natalie A.
These are the best makeup remover wipes in the world. I received two of these in a Birchbox and I fell in love. I won't use anything else to remove my makeup now. They literally smell like coconut and are so soothing and gentle on the skin. No irritation or bad reaction can come from using these wipes. You also don't have to tug on your face to remove the makeup; everything will come off with one or two swipes of this. One thing to note is that this is an extremely oily makeup remover; you will have to wash your face after using one of these. But since it's all organic and only uses coconut oil/extracts, I always keep the oily residue on my face for a little bit before taking it off, because it's good for your skin. I also find that you can use one wipe more than once; they don't dry out quickly and they're so large that you can cut them up and use one wipe for multiple occasions. I have nothing bad to say about this, I highly recommend this if you're looking for something that removes makeup exceptionally well and only uses organic ingredients.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I was not a fan of these makeup wipes! It's just a wipe with coconut oil on it. Don't get my wrong I like coconut oil and know t has healing and healthy benefits, but if I want to rub oil on my face I will just rub oil on my face. That's not what I like in a makeup wipe.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These incredible little devils work wonders on my face!! They take off every ounce of makeup and leave my skin feeling so fresh! Also they are individually wrapped so they are perfect for my overnight bag!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This did remove all of makeup. However it did leave my skin very oily. Essentially its like wiping coconut oil on your face. Since I have combination skin this is not a great idea. I had to wash my face with a deep cleanser to get all of the oil off.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
Oh my gosh. It takes off makeup so well and deposits a moisturizing coconut oil onto your skin. It felt so luxurious using. Since I have sensitive skin Idk if this would be an every day type use but definitely every now and again. It felt so good!
Danielle B.
I hated these. They're very difficult to use and you have to rub very hard for them to take any makeup off, and then when you do get it all off, your face and hands are an oily mess. I definitely will not be purchasing these.
Emily D.
S Hutchinson, KS
The thing about these wipes is not about them working but about what they are. First, they work pretty well. Removed the makeup easily but struggled with my waterproof mascara. They smell heavily of coconut (no surprise..). Now here comes my qualm with these wipes. The one and only ingredient is coconut oil.... This is overpriced, overly marketed coconut oil.... You could save yourself a lot of money by just buying a tub and using a washcloth. The only thing this has going for it is the convenience of prepackaged single use wipes. Plus the packaging is pretty.
Sonja A.
Maine
Is this really any different than just purchasing cotton balls/pads and coconut oil?
How do these compare to the LANCER make up removing wipes? are they safe for sensitive skin?