2 colors available

BY RMS BEAUTY

A set of 20 individually sealed wipes, each infused with rms's signature coconut oil. Rms's signature coconut oil is renowned for its antibacterial and cleansing properties. Each of these pre-soaked wipes cleanses, softens, and moisturizes your skin while effortlessly melting away stubborn makeup without irritation. The cooling formula also helps soothe rashes and sunburn and the convenient packaging is great for on-the-go use and travel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and vegan.

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
These are the best makeup remover wipes in the world. I received two of these in a Birchbox and I fell in love. I won't use anything else to remove my makeup now. They literally smell like coconut and are so soothing and gentle on the skin. No irritation or bad reaction can come from using these wipes. You also don't have to tug on your face to remove the makeup; everything will come off with one or two swipes of this. One thing to note is that this is an extremely oily makeup remover; you will have to wash your face after using one of these. But since it's all organic and only uses coconut oil/extracts, I always keep the oily residue on my face for a little bit before taking it off, because it's good for your skin. I also find that you can use one wipe more than once; they don't dry out quickly and they're so large that you can cut them up and use one wipe for multiple occasions. I have nothing bad to say about this, I highly recommend this if you're looking for something that removes makeup exceptionally well and only uses organic ingredients.
M S.
M S.
Washington, DC
Am I crazy or is this is just overpriced coconut oil on a rough and scratchy cloth? I didn't check the ingredients before trying them out but a quick glance confirms it. Sure, they smell great but I can just grab some coconut oil from the kitchen and slather it on my face to the same effect. The cloths themselves are super rough and scratchy, way lower quality than any other wipe I've used, including bargain brands. rms has some great stuff but this is such a ripoff and definitely not worth the full price. If I'm going to shell out 15+ for makeup wipes it's going to be for Koh Gen Do. The cleansing water soaked cloths are super soft, have no food smell to them, remove every bit of makeup, including waterproof stuff, and they don't leave my face coated in oil that I then have to laboriously wash off.
Emily D.
Emily D.
S Hutchinson, KS
The thing about these wipes is not about them working but about what they are. First, they work pretty well. Removed the makeup easily but struggled with my waterproof mascara. They smell heavily of coconut (no surprise..). Now here comes my qualm with these wipes. The one and only ingredient is coconut oil.... This is overpriced, overly marketed coconut oil.... You could save yourself a lot of money by just buying a tub and using a washcloth. The only thing this has going for it is the convenience of prepackaged single use wipes. Plus the packaging is pretty.
Myra H.
Myra H.
sampled these via Birchbox. I appreciate that this is a natural product and that the coconut oil does get your makeup off, but I think that whatever amount of oil is in there is a bit too much because my skin is always much oiling than when I use oil myself with a cotton pad. The actual wipe is kind of rough and I think that in this format I get more oil all over my hands as well and it's kind of messy. Make sure you wash your face after use unless you prefer to look like an oil slick -- which reminds me, at least these aren't drying!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
While I really enjoy this product it does have it's drawbacks. I like the fact that the only ingredient is coconut oil, and it gets 90% of my make-up off. The biggest drawback would be price. While the individually packaged wipes are handy, it is a bit wistful, and you could save money by just buying coconut oil. So if you've got money and are always on the go, and don't have oily skin then this is your product!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
I got 2 of these in my birchbox and was excited to try them as I've heard many good things about coconut oil. Unfortunately I was not impressed. While makeup was coming off as it was supposed to, the cloth felt dry and gross against my skin while leaving an intense oily feeling.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
My new favorite make up remover. If you love coconut, you will love this. It removes all make up. It does not bother the skin or leave any redness. They are a little oily. Some people might wipe it off after a couple minutes but I chose to leave it on. Would highly recommend it.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I received this in my Birchbox and was extremely underwhelmed. Maybe i was using them wrong, but I didn't find it taking off any of my makeup, maybe 20%. I felt that since this is an oily product, makeup should slide off my face, but it didn't. I would skip this product.
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Really nice smells and does a good job removing my makeup with one single wipe but is a bit oily feel for my type of skin. For oily skin I would recommend it using only a few days a week. When using it I try to leave it on a while, it feels like is hydrating my skin.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Apex, NC
I did not at all care for these makeup remover wipes. The smell of coconut was overwhelming and lingered on my skin. It was all I could smell.
I also did not like the texture/consistency of these wipes. The product that remained on my skin felt heavy and greasy.
Sonja A.
Sonja A.
Maine
Is this really any different than just purchasing cotton balls/pads and coconut oil?
How do these compare to the LANCER make up removing wipes? are they safe for sensitive skin?