BY RMS BEAUTY

A set of 20 individually sealed wipes, each infused with rms's signature coconut oil. Rms's signature coconut oil is renowned for its antibacterial and cleansing properties. Each of these pre-soaked wipes cleanses, softens, and moisturizes your skin while effortlessly melting away stubborn makeup without irritation. The cooling formula also helps soothe rashes and sunburn and the convenient packaging is great for on-the-go use and travel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and vegan.

Jessica C.
New York
Received two from Birchbox; used one, will be decluttering the other one. The only positive thing I can say is that I liked the dried coconut scent from the coconut oil but as a wipe, it didn't do much in terms of actual makeup remover and I had to go back over my face to clean up, which then removed any coconut oil moisture benefits.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I like this for traveling. It's basically a coconut oil soaked makeup wipe. It's not overly soaked so we're not wasting lots of product. It was just a little scratchy but not much. It did remove my makeup, but if you don't want an oily face after, then this may not been for you. However coconut oil has awesome benefits.
Jennifer M.
Oof. I love many RMS products, but not this one. I found coconut oil and a reusable cotton pad to be more effective and less wasteful than this pre-packaged product. As far as removing make-up, I really found that I had to scrub, especially around the eye area which is a big no-no for that delicate skin!
Gina S.
Jacksonville, FL
Received in April 2017 Birchbox.  2 packets.  These wipes are not for me.  These are simply a towelette soaked in coconut oil.  Sounds good right?  Again, not for me. You open the packet and it feels DRY, so you need to warm it up a bit in your hands before using.  I didn't take a photo because it would have been obscene and I would have had to change the rating on my blog.  The wipe left me with a coating of oil on my face so thick I looked like a glazed donut.  Funny thing about my skin and coconut oil?  It dries me out and makes my skin crack.  I actually googled this and there are lots of people like me who can't do with the coconut oil thing.  YMMV.
Tiffany D.
Got these through my BirchBox. I gave it 2 stars because it did remove my makeup but, honestly its just a scratchy cheap feeling cloth with a tiny glob of coconut oil. My face was left feeling REALLY greasy. Honestly you could get the same effect if you went to your kitchen and used a papertowel and coconut oil. If you don't mind that type of thing for a HUGE markup in price, then maybe this product is for you.
Natalie A.
These are the best makeup remover wipes in the world. I received two of these in a Birchbox and I fell in love. I won't use anything else to remove my makeup now. They literally smell like coconut and are so soothing and gentle on the skin. No irritation or bad reaction can come from using these wipes. You also don't have to tug on your face to remove the makeup; everything will come off with one or two swipes of this. One thing to note is that this is an extremely oily makeup remover; you will have to wash your face after using one of these. But since it's all organic and only uses coconut oil/extracts, I always keep the oily residue on my face for a little bit before taking it off, because it's good for your skin. I also find that you can use one wipe more than once; they don't dry out quickly and they're so large that you can cut them up and use one wipe for multiple occasions. I have nothing bad to say about this, I highly recommend this if you're looking for something that removes makeup exceptionally well and only uses organic ingredients.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This did remove all of makeup. However it did leave my skin very oily. Essentially its like wiping coconut oil on your face. Since I have combination skin this is not a great idea. I had to wash my face with a deep cleanser to get all of the oil off.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I was not a fan of these makeup wipes! It's just a wipe with coconut oil on it. Don't get my wrong I like coconut oil and know t has healing and healthy benefits, but if I want to rub oil on my face I will just rub oil on my face. That's not what I like in a makeup wipe.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These incredible little devils work wonders on my face!! They take off every ounce of makeup and leave my skin feeling so fresh! Also they are individually wrapped so they are perfect for my overnight bag!
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
Oh my gosh. It takes off makeup so well and deposits a moisturizing coconut oil onto your skin. It felt so luxurious using. Since I have sensitive skin Idk if this would be an every day type use but definitely every now and again. It felt so good!
Sonja A.
Maine
Is this really any different than just purchasing cotton balls/pads and coconut oil?
How do these compare to the LANCER make up removing wipes? are they safe for sensitive skin?