RMS Beauty Raw Coconut Cream, 8 oz uploaded by Morgan W.

BY RMS BEAUTY

The ultimate organic beauty product! This can honestly be called the best makeup remover ever. Removes even the most stubborn mascara with ease. This multitasking product can also be used as a facial cleanser and skin moisturizer. Coconut oil is considered the healthiest oil on earth for its high levels of lauric acid, which is rarely found in nature. Lauric acid is what gives coconut oil its antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties, making this all-in-one product suitable for even the most blemish prone skin. This natural antioxidant is 100% pure, raw and unrefined thereby naturally protecting one s skin against free radical damage and premature aging. Ideal for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone skin. Nourishes skin, hair and lashes. Helps sooth sunburns. see more...

• Does this make your skin oily or just before the product is absor...2 Answers
Maida T.
Beautiful effects with a beautiful coconut fragrance ! Would recommend it to anyone having dry skin. For reference my skin gets super dry in the fall and winter weather!
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
This product is wonderful! I have oily, acne prone skin. I was hesitant to put anything on my face that could be greasy or a heavy cream. This product is different than other coconut oils. It absorbs into the skin and helps get rid of acne! It's a fabulous night time face moisturizer as well! Works best when you wash your face and then use after to get rid of the excess make up. Topical acne medication can be applied (spot treated) over this. Eliminates the need for a night time facial moisturizer and clears up acne at the same time!
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
I absolutely adore this makeup remover/cleanser! I've been spending today testing/swatching basically my whole makeup collection on my forearm and this has been my in between cleaner. I put a bit on a cotton ball and run it along my arm after I've taken my swatch photos and it removes EVERYTHING! Contour, blush, glitter eye shadow (glitter everything for real!) lipstick, liners (eye and lip). It's honestly amazing that I've never actually tried it before; now it's going to be my go to makeup remover. It's got a hint of coconut scent which I love and finally, it's left my forearm so soft and silky. I'm beyond amazed!
Kora S.
Madison, WI
This is the only product I use to remove my makeup now and it has totally changed my life!!! It leaves my face feeling fresh and baby soft, and I've even noticed that my lashes and eyebrows both look thicker since I started using it on a near daily basis. It will remove everything is one go after just softly rubbing it in and taking it off with a wet washcloth. seriously, this is the most amazing product and is worth every penny. treat your self!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the smell of this cream! I give this five stars because it truly is a great product. Do I think it's worth the price tag? No... if you have the money go to it but really drug store brand is just as good.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great item. If you love the smell of coconut, you'll love this product. Alittle oily if your not used to it. Does wonders to get make up off. Would highly recommend it.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
This product is made with coconut oil! It takes care of your skin and removes the dirt and makeup on your skin from the day!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Does this make your skin oily or just before the product is absorbed?