BY RMS BEAUTY

The ultimate organic beauty product! This can honestly be called the best makeup remover ever. Removes even the most stubborn mascara with ease. This multitasking product can also be used as a facial cleanser and skin moisturizer. Coconut oil is considered the healthiest oil on earth for its high levels of lauric acid, which is rarely found in nature. Lauric acid is what gives coconut oil its antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties, making this all-in-one product suitable for even the most blemish prone skin. This natural antioxidant is 100% pure, raw and unrefined thereby naturally protecting one s skin against free radical damage and premature aging. Ideal for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone skin. Nourishes skin, hair and lashes. Helps sooth sunburns. see more...

• Does this make your skin oily or just...I normally don't have that pro... 2 Answers
Maida T.
Maida T.
Beautiful effects with a beautiful coconut fragrance ! Would recommend it to anyone having dry skin. For reference my skin gets super dry in the fall and winter weather!
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great item. If you love the smell of coconut, you'll love this product. Alittle oily if your not used to it. Does wonders to get make up off. Would highly recommend it.
Kora S.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
This is the only product I use to remove my makeup now and it has totally changed my life!!! It leaves my face feeling fresh and baby soft, and I've even noticed that my lashes and eyebrows both look thicker since I started using it on a near daily basis. It will remove everything is one go after just softly rubbing it in and taking it off with a wet washcloth. seriously, this is the most amazing product and is worth every penny. treat your self!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the smell of this cream! I give this five stars because it truly is a great product. Do I think it's worth the price tag? No... if you have the money go to it but really drug store brand is just as good.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
This product is made with coconut oil! It takes care of your skin and removes the dirt and makeup on your skin from the day!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Does this make your skin oily or just before the product is absorbed?