RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer

by RMS Beauty

Created with the stunning light-reflecting technology behind our cult hero Living Luminizer, Magic Luminizer™ seductively highlights skin with moonlit-champagne opalescence. Magic Luminizer, boasts the same dewy effect as the Living Luminizer but has a slightly warmer and deeper glow.  As with all RMS Beauty products, the RMS Magic Luminizer is cruelty-free, and its vegan formula is based on Coconut Oil to nourish the skin with pure, organic ingredients.

Has anyone tried this? Thoughts?
Is it worth it??
Heard good reviews, but is it that good ?
Start your review of RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer!
Review for: Magic Luminizer
RMS beauty is one of the best natural beauty brands on the market. This highlighter is the only highlighter that has ever showed up on my extremely pale face. I wish I could afford it more often as I went through the container quite quickly, but it is unlike any other highlighter and it doesn’t clog your pores and leaves a shimmer that can only be described as natural yet unique
Review for: Magic Luminizer
My new obsession! Some highlighters are barely noticeable or tough to blend. The RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer is an easy to apply cream in a compact package, making it easy to reapply as needed. I can build on the amount I use as well which makes it the perfect highlighter.
Review for: Magic Luminizer
This is beautiful on the skin! It gives a lit within kind of feel to it. One of my favorite highlights to use for sure because I love how natural it still looks while being glowy. Would recommend for sure and pick up other colors
Review for: rms beauty Magic Luminizer
This is such a beautiful highlight. It can also be used on the eyelids as an eyeshadow. It lasts almost all day for me. I love that it is a natural product that also nourishes my skin while using it.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Review for: Magic Luminizer
It’s really expensive for what it is. I’m a fan of RMS beauty products because they really jump started the clean beauty movement in my book. I like the highlighter but I also tend to prefer my powder highlighters because I don’t like having a sticky face.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Magic Luminizer
I really like this. It gives a beautiful glossy glow instead of anything sparkly. I think it looks stunning in the summer especially! Just makes me look active and healthy. Really sexy without looking too makeup-y.
Review for: Magic Luminizer, RMS Magic Luminizer, rms beauty Magic Luminizer
"Magic" is the right name for it. I love all RMS luminizers but this one is one of my favorites. It's great for a night out and gives the extra glow you need without looking like a disco ball!
1,487 reviews
Review for: Magic Luminizer, RMS Magic Luminizer, rms beauty Magic Luminizer
I love this as a darker than the Living Luminizer and more rosy. This isn’t only a highlighter, this can be mixed with lipstick, eyeshadow or blush to create a new color and/or make a cream product.
Pittsford, NY
RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer uploaded by Miruna R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream highlighter is stunning. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing, the formula isn’t too goopy and sets down, the lasting power is amazing, and the shade is a stunning non-glittery champagne gold. This quickly became my favorite cream highlighter. The price is also surprisingly reasonable comparing it to similar products (like Lilah B). Could not recommend more.
Toano, VA
Confession: I had never used a highlighter before this one. Didn't think I needed a highlighter. Don't contour my face. And generally aim for natural looking makeup. This highlighter provides a subtle glow that's perfect for every day use. I use a swipe on my cheekbones, brow bone, nose and cupid's bow, and instantly look more put together.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...