RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer

by RMS Beauty

Created with the stunning light-reflecting technology behind our cult hero Living Luminizer, Magic Luminizer™ seductively highlights skin with moonlit-champagne opalescence. Magic Luminizer, boasts the same dewy effect as the Living Luminizer but has a slightly warmer and deeper glow.  As with all RMS Beauty products, the RMS Magic Luminizer is cruelty-free, and its vegan formula is based on Coconut Oil to nourish the skin with pure, organic ingredients.

Is it worth it??
Heard good reviews, but is it that good ?
Andreea Ali raves about this highlighter but I can’t wrap my brain around the price tag! Is this a must-have for someone who loves a natural highlight?
Start your review of RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer!
Lowell, MI
Review for: RMS Magic Luminizer
I love this product because it looks natural but it's a very flattering shade. Much more of a warm sheen than the living luminizer and also a very different texture. This gives less of a 'wet' look like the living luminizer & this is more of a glow.
Review for: RMS Magic Luminizer
Perfect for that glow-from-within look. Perfect for normal to dry skin as well as anyone over 30... I dab it onto the high point of my cheeks...anywhere I want a beautiful natural glow! I would definitely recommend!
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: RMS Magic Luminizer
This seems pretty good but I really don't understand the hype? Also it is sooooo expensive I can't imagine that it's worth it. It is a pretty color but only will work if you aren't used to having matte makeup
Review for: Magic Luminizer
This a beautiful, natural highlight. I apply and blend out with my fingers. Whenever I wear this, I always get compliments. I love that it doesn’t have chunks of sparkles. I would not recommend keeping this in a warm place.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Magic Luminizer
I love how this product looks on the skin. It really is that dewy glow you want for the season. It doesn't look too glittery like other highlighters. Just melts right in and I love how this brand has clean ingredients.
Ridgeley, WV
Review for: Magic Luminizer
Magic just as the name says. It’s hard to explain but it doesn’t look like a ton of glitter and shimmer, it just makes you look glowing. I also add a little on top of a liquid lip to add the perfect pout!
Little rock, AR
I don’t know what shade I have in this but I do like it except it’s more of a cream than powder so I have to blend extra to make it not look like a shiny line
This cream highlighter looks really pretty on the skin and gives you a “wet” look. It doesn’t go on great over powder and sometimes ruins my base makeup.
Boston, MA
Review for: RMS Magic Luminizer
This product seems like a very good product. It's easy to apply as well as blend it. On my skin completion it looks gold!! Very nice gold color!!love it.
Review for: RMS Magic Luminizer
I have used many times and I love this product is very good as I still love the face after use, at least on my part recommend 100% girls should try it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...