Add a Photo

By RMS BEAUTY
#147 in Highlighter

Created with the stunning light-reflecting technology behind our cult hero Living Luminizer, Magic Luminizer™ seductively highlights skin with moonlit-champagne opalescence. Magic Luminizer, boasts the same dewy effect as the Living Luminizer but has a slightly warmer and deeper glow.  As with all RMS Beauty products, the RMS Magic Luminizer is cruelty-free, and its vegan formula is based on Coconut Oil to nourish the skin with pure, organic ingredients.

Photos (3)
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Atlanta, GA

I have dark tan
skin, so I opted for the Magic Luminizer instead of the Living Luminizer. I've
had some issues really getting this product to work, but I found that as long
as I do not apply over powder (duh!) and really take the time to work into the
skin with my finger that I get a nice effect. This is the type of product that
looks best after an hour or so, so I don't really get that instant
gratification that I normally would with a powder highlighter. On my skin tone
it leaves a fairly neutral shine (neither icy nor overly golden) and if I apply
a good amount it can appear quite glossy.

If you have medium -
dark skin this is a great option for a more sophisticated highlighted look.
Ava A.
Ava A.

When I first used this product, I wondered to myself, Where is the pigment and that loud glittering glow??? But then I had a no makeup makeup look that I was trying to portray and then it hit me. This is the best subtle glow on the tops of your cheekbones that you will ever find. This is not a loud highlight at all but if you just want just a little peak of glow this is just perfect. (It also applies like a buttery dream!!!)
Sonia D.
Sonia D.

I like this less than the Living Luminizer, but the formula is still very good. It has a subtle pinky/champagne undertone which I thought I'd like for my medium/olive skin tone, but the Living Luminizer has me hooked. Still a great product for those who prefer this color highlight.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Libertyville, IL

Perfect for that glow-from-within look. Perfect for normal to dry skin as well as anyone over 30... I dab it onto the high point of my cheeks...anywhere I want a beautiful natural glow! I would definitely recommend!
Chanda C.
Chanda C.
Cosby , Tn

This RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer is beautiful for a natural glow. Have really enjoyed having this in my collection. Would recommend to anyone looking for that perfect glow!
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.

I have used many times and I love this product is very good as I still love the face after use, at least on my part recommend 100% girls should try it
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.

RMS I've never tried this brand of products before but willing to try it out . Looks like qulity and affordable.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Charleston, Sc

When I heard the claim that it doubled your makeup collection, I was a little skeptical. I have never heard of a product that claimed to do that and honestly, I didn't know how it could. The product comes in a small pot that is 4.82 grams. It is a really beautiful frosted glass pot. When you open it up, it looks exactly like a cream shadow but, when you swatch it, it is really sheer with a tiny hint of pigment. I used it in a tutorial I did on YouTube and was SHOCKED at what it did. I used it first with my highlighter (MarylouManizer from TheBalm) and it not only made my highlighter shine to the stars but, it made it stay on ALL day and stay just as bright as when I first applied it. I then used it on my lipstick. I wore a matte red lip and applied a tiny amount of this on top and my lipstick turned into this moisturizing, shimmery, beautiful red with a hint of rose gold! I was so shocked and excited! It makes your face products have ten times more pigment and last way longer and makes
Angela S.
Angela S.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love this product because it looks natural but it's a very flattering shade. Much more of a warm sheen than the living luminizer and also a very different texture. This gives less of a 'wet' look like the living luminizer & this is more of a glow.
Larissa V.
Larissa V.

Esse produto?
É um ótimo produto,além de deixar a pele com aspecto maravilhosa hidrata e nos deixa linda super recomendo!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

What is your experience with this product?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Astoria, NY

I see this is formulated with coconut oil. Will this make acne prone people break out?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.

I have heard good things about this product but what is your personal experience? I love highlighter I am just really picky when it comes to them.
Clara G.
Clara G.

How does this compare to the RMS Living Luminizer? I'm not sure which one to get. I like the "lit from within" subtle glow, no chunks of glitter nor stuff that makes me look sweaty. Thanks!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Is this a glitter or more shimmery? Natural or full on glow??