Add a Photo

By RMS BEAUTY
#91 in Highlighter

Created with the stunning light-reflecting technology behind our cult hero Living Luminizer, Magic Luminizer™ seductively highlights skin with moonlit-champagne opalescence. Magic Luminizer, boasts the same dewy effect as the Living Luminizer but has a slightly warmer and deeper glow.  As with all RMS Beauty products, the RMS Magic Luminizer is cruelty-free, and its vegan formula is based on Coconut Oil to nourish the skin with pure, organic ingredients.

Photo (1)
Chanda C.
Chanda C.
Cosby , Tn

This RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer is beautiful for a natural glow. Have really enjoyed having this in my collection. Would recommend to anyone looking for that perfect glow!
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.

I have used many times and I love this product is very good as I still love the face after use, at least on my part recommend 100% girls should try it
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Ciudad de México

You were my first pallet and I had really good results, it's the most complete product I've seen in the market, very good quality, very good price, I really love it! 💕🙊
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

I own this in Blush Gems, a nice warm pinky champagne color, and Moonlight Pearls, a light pearl with a bit of warmth in it. I think these are nice highlighters especially considering the price. My biggest complaint is that I had to scratch off the first layer on both of them. Little to no pigmented would rub off before doing so. After removing the first layer they're lovely. Both pigmented and buildable. Can be used wet or dry. I get a good amount of wear time out of these as well. Overall, a good purchase. Definitely worth trying. Just keep in mind you may have to remove a layer to get to the good stuff
Larissa V.
Larissa V.

Esse produto?
É um ótimo produto,além de deixar a pele com aspecto maravilhosa hidrata e nos deixa linda super recomendo!
JENNIFER A.
JENNIFER A.
Wateloo, On

The most amazing natural looking luminizer ever! This is my new fav product. It applies flawlessly over or under makeup or without makeup. Gorgeous natural ingredients... great over oily skin. I especially love the warm champagne tone, as The Living Luminizer was too cool for me.
Maria Juliana R.
Maria Juliana R.
Colombia

Este producto parece un muy buen producto. Es fácil de aplicar, así como mezclarlo. !! Muy bonito color dorado !! me encanta esta super el color es un buen producto yo lo utilizaria si me lo diera de regalo seguido pigmenta super lo recomienfo les encantara
Loreliz P.
Loreliz P.
Boston, MA

This product seems like a very good product. It's easy to apply as well as blend it. On my skin completion it looks gold!! Very nice gold color!!love it.
Timothy H.
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA

This seems pretty good but I really don't understand the hype? Also it is sooooo expensive I can't imagine that it's worth it. It is a pretty color but only will work if you aren't used to having matte makeup
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Charleston, Sc

When I heard the claim that it doubled your makeup collection, I was a little skeptical. I have never heard of a product that claimed to do that and honestly, I didn't know how it could. The product comes in a small pot that is 4.82 grams. It is a really beautiful frosted glass pot. When you open it up, it looks exactly like a cream shadow but, when you swatch it, it is really sheer with a tiny hint of pigment. I used it in a tutorial I did on YouTube and was SHOCKED at what it did. I used it first with my highlighter (MarylouManizer from TheBalm) and it not only made my highlighter shine to the stars but, it made it stay on ALL day and stay just as bright as when I first applied it. I then used it on my lipstick. I wore a matte red lip and applied a tiny amount of this on top and my lipstick turned into this moisturizing, shimmery, beautiful red with a hint of rose gold! I was so shocked and excited! It makes your face products have ten times more pigment and last way longer and makes
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

What is your experience with this product?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Astoria, NY

I see this is formulated with coconut oil. Will this make acne prone people break out?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.

I have heard good things about this product but what is your personal experience? I love highlighter I am just really picky when it comes to them.
Clara G.
Clara G.

How does this compare to the RMS Living Luminizer? I'm not sure which one to get. I like the "lit from within" subtle glow, no chunks of glitter nor stuff that makes me look sweaty. Thanks!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Is this a glitter or more shimmery? Natural or full on glow??

Join Now