BY RMS BEAUTY

Created with the stunning light-reflecting technology behind our cult hero Living Luminizer, Magic Luminizer™ seductively highlights skin with moonlit-champagne opalescence. Magic Luminizer, boasts the same dewy effect as the Living Luminizer but has a slightly warmer and deeper glow.  As with all RMS Beauty products, the RMS Magic Luminizer is cruelty-free, and its vegan formula is based on Coconut Oil to nourish the skin with pure, organic ingredients.

• How does this compare to the RMS Living Luminizer? I'm not sure whi...1 Answers
  • Is this a glitter or more shimmery? Natural or full on glow??1 Answers
  • I just recently bought this and would like to know if any of you li...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chanda C.
Chanda C.
Cosby , TN
This RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer is beautiful for a natural glow. Have really enjoyed having this in my collection. Would recommend to anyone looking for that perfect glow!
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
I have used many times and I love this product is very good as I still love the face after use, at least on my part recommend 100% girls should try it
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Atlanta, GA
I have dark tan
skin, so I opted for the Magic Luminizer instead of the Living Luminizer. I've
had some issues really getting this product to work, but I found that as long
as I do not apply over powder (duh!) and really take the time to work into the
skin with my finger that I get a nice effect. This is the type of product that
looks best after an hour or so, so I don't really get that instant
gratification that I normally would with a powder highlighter. On my skin tone
it leaves a fairly neutral shine (neither icy nor overly golden) and if I apply
a good amount it can appear quite glossy.

If you have medium -
dark skin this is a great option for a more sophisticated highlighted look.
Mika M.
Mika M.
The only two products I have tried from RMS is this luminizer and the  RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer  . I love them both. Because I am medium skinned, I chose the Magic Luminizer over the Living Luminizer. This is such a gorgeous highlighter. It is very pigmented but natural looking. You can build it up if you want an intense highlight. I have dry skin and I love the consistency of this luminizer. I apply it with the Pointed Foundation Brush from the  real Techniques Core Collection Set
Ava A.
Ava A.
When I first used this product, I wondered to myself, Where is the pigment and that loud glittering glow??? But then I had a no makeup makeup look that I was trying to portray and then it hit me. This is the best subtle glow on the tops of your cheekbones that you will ever find. This is not a loud highlight at all but if you just want just a little peak of glow this is just perfect. (It also applies like a buttery dream!!!)
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This highlight is beautiful it's definitely a more natural glow but it's super pretty and looks stunning on the face. It gives a glow from within look which Is what I've been leaning towards the most as I get older. It dosent emphasize my fine lines or any texture I have on my face which is a big thing I look for when picking highlights. It's applies really nicely and smooth on the face and it lasts on all day for me.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Perfect for that glow-from-within look. Perfect for normal to dry skin as well as anyone over 30... I dab it onto the high point of my cheeks...anywhere I want a beautiful natural glow! I would definitely recommend!
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
I like this less than the Living Luminizer, but the formula is still very good. It has a subtle pinky/champagne undertone which I thought I'd like for my medium/olive skin tone, but the Living Luminizer has me hooked. Still a great product for those who prefer this color highlight.
Emily G.
Emily G.
SO dewy and beautiful! Have found that this last all day long and you don't need a lot so I can see this lasting me for MONTHS! I have super fair skin and its the perfect color! Totally worth the money and better than anything I have used before.
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
RMS I've never tried this brand of products before but willing to try it out . Looks like qulity and affordable.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Astoria, NY
I see this is formulated with coconut oil. Will this make acne prone people break out?
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
I have heard good things about this product but what is your personal experience? I love highlighter I am just really picky when it comes to them.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Is this a glitter or more shimmery? Natural or full on glow??
Clara G.
Clara G.
How does this compare to the RMS Living Luminizer? I'm not sure which one to get. I like the "lit from within" subtle glow, no chunks of glitter nor stuff that makes me look sweaty. Thanks!