BY RMS BEAUTY #11 in Luminizer

Nothing compares in magically highlighting the skin. This formula is the ultimate illuminator for creating a sensuous, sheer, luminous glow. A must have beauty product and our biggest seller. Best of all, the living luminizer enhances the skin s natural youthfulness without being sticky, greasy or glittery. Shades: An ultra sheer, glowing, luminizer with a translucent, satin-pearl finish. This highlighter works great on all skin tones, making this a must have beauty product. Ingredient Note: *Certified Organic Living Luminizer see more...

• Can anyone tell me what it compares to? I know it's uniqu...1 Answers
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great glow for my mature skin ladies! Love how it looks on it doesn't show any texture or fine lines on my face it like melts right into the skin when applied and gives such a pretty more natural glow! I love this highlight and I definitely recommend it..
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
Love, love, love! it's worth the price. It's the type of highlight to give you a natural looking dewy glow. it doesn't have glitter in it which I love especially for a natural look. Alot of the time I just put this on just to make me look more awake. You don't need alot which makes it last a long time. I use it everyday and I still haven't made a dent in it. I'm living for it!
Sandy G.
Very pretty natural highlighter that sits nicely on textured mature skin skin as well as normal skin. Great for layering under powders. If you've been scared of highlighters like myself give this line a try you won't be disappointed.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves my new RMS Beauty Living Luminizer! Is perfect for my Mature skin, and gives me a nice glow in this Summer looks. The quality and the color is excellent. Highly recommended to any type of girl at any aged.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Can anyone tell me what it compares to? I know it's unique, but are there any dupes? It seems a little too pricy. Does it compare to the perricone no highlighter? Whats the lasting power? Can you apply over foundations or setting powder? How do you manage to make it stick? I heard it was better to use on bare dry skin, but I'm not sure I'd use it much that way.