rms beauty Living Luminizer 0.17 oz uploaded by Amy T.

BY RMS BEAUTY

A cult favorite highlighter with a translucent, dewy finish. A must-have beauty product and rms beauty's biggest seller, this luminizer in magically highlights the skin better than anything else. The ultimate illuminator for creating a sensuous, luminous glow, the Living Luminizer enhances the skin's natural youthfulness without being sticky, greasy, or glittery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Yanine V.
Amazing luminizer! It goes on light and is very subtle which I prefer and is build able. You get a good amount of product in the package which lasts for a long time since you only need minimal product to get the highlight effect.
Alex B.
New York
I have used this product for years, recommended it to numerous people, and it still has never failed me. The candle-lit glow is perfect on EVERYONE. It provides a glowy luster that is not at all sparkly. I also love how this product makes my skin look so dewy and fresh. I just love with the concept of the natural makeup brand and how it was formed. A must have in anyones makeup routine.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using this Luminizer all over my face for that coveted supermodel fresh faced glow. Not only does it work as a highlight on the cheekbones, I also like applying it on my lids and inner corners to brighten my eyes, as well as on my cupids bow to accentuate my lips. It also looks so lovely on your collarbones if you've got a bit of a tan! It really gives you that radiant glow.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
This a great subtle highlighter. This is just enough to give your fave a healthy look, but it will in no way look "glam" if that's what you're going for. Staying power is only a few hours.
Nikki B.
Marion
Love love love. It is most definitely a must have. It felt light on my skin not like a glob that felt heavy and not greasy feeling like most products.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Amazing stuff, I tried it and I was very impresses. I would highly recommend you try it
Celie M.
Love it! It is easy to apply, blends well, and lasts. It’s subtle but noticeable—I always get compliments about how healthy I look when using it. I find it goes on better with a brush, and finish it off with my fingers and then a beauty blender.
Micaele A.
Recomendo isso para várias pessoas e ainda não me falhou. O brilho da vela é perfeito em TODOS. Eu amo amo com o conceito de marca de maquiagem natural e como foi formada.
Ana P.
San Diego , CA
Can you really see a natural and dewy difference with this product?
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Do you like this product?