rms beauty Living Luminizer 0.17 oz uploaded by Amy T.

BY RMS BEAUTY

A cult favorite highlighter with a translucent, dewy finish. A must-have beauty product and rms beauty's biggest seller, this luminizer in magically highlights the skin better than anything else. The ultimate illuminator for creating a sensuous, luminous glow, the Living Luminizer enhances the skin's natural youthfulness without being sticky, greasy, or glittery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic see more...

Sandy G.
I have very textured skin. Therefore, I tend to shy away from highlighters. This is beautiful. It's not too much for my mature skin and it doesn't accentuate any texture. It's soft & natural but you most definitely can layer a powder on top for a BAM effect. This line of products are fantastic. The bronzer is great as well.
Jasmine P.
I absolutely love this highlighter! It gives me the perfect subtle highlight that I live without the glitter. It gives a great, natural, glow which is exactly what I'm looking for in a highlight. Don't expect the same pigmentation as a Becca highlighter or anything, but it's perfect for a subtle glow.
Yanine V.
Amazing luminizer! It goes on light and is very subtle which I prefer and is build able. You get a good amount of product in the package which lasts for a long time since you only need minimal product to get the highlight effect.
Nikki B.
Marion
Love love love. It is most definitely a must have. It felt light on my skin not like a glob that felt heavy and not greasy feeling like most products.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Micaele A.
Recomendo isso para várias pessoas e ainda não me falhou. O brilho da vela é perfeito em TODOS. Eu amo amo com o conceito de marca de maquiagem natural e como foi formada.
Ana P.
San Diego , CA
Can you really see a natural and dewy difference with this product?
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Do you like this product?