rms beauty Living Luminizer 0.17 oz uploaded by Amy T.

BY RMS BEAUTY

A cult favorite highlighter with a translucent, dewy finish. A must-have beauty product and rms beauty's biggest seller, this luminizer in magically highlights the skin better than anything else. The ultimate illuminator for creating a sensuous, luminous glow, the Living Luminizer enhances the skin's natural youthfulness without being sticky, greasy, or glittery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amy T.
I believe I first heard about this highlighter on xovain or refinery29 and figured it was a sponsored post. But the more I read about it the more I completely bought into those posts. And I'm glad I did! It is stupid expensive, but I can somewhat justify it for the ingredient list and the fact that it's cruelty-free. I bought it on Sephora's website, but they also carry it on Birchbox.com. I have dry skin and I love highlighter, but some look TOO glittery on me or they're so intense that even applying a little is too much. This is a cream highlighter with a slightly sticky consistency. It is a white, slightly silver color, and it is very subtle, so you will probably want to build it up. I just pat it on with my fingers onto my cheekbones, browbone, and cupid's bow. There's no chunks of glitter here--just an ethereal glow that is really shown off from different angles. I love it and would definitely recommend it despite the hefty price tag!
Alex B.
New York
I have used this product for years, recommended it to numerous people, and it still has never failed me. The candle-lit glow is perfect on EVERYONE. It provides a glowy luster that is not at all sparkly. I also love how this product makes my skin look so dewy and fresh. I just love with the concept of the natural makeup brand and how it was formed. A must have in anyones makeup routine.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using this Luminizer all over my face for that coveted supermodel fresh faced glow. Not only does it work as a highlight on the cheekbones, I also like applying it on my lids and inner corners to brighten my eyes, as well as on my cupids bow to accentuate my lips. It also looks so lovely on your collarbones if you've got a bit of a tan! It really gives you that radiant glow.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
This a great subtle highlighter. This is just enough to give your fave a healthy look, but it will in no way look "glam" if that's what you're going for. Staying power is only a few hours.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Amazing stuff, I tried it and I was very impresses. I would highly recommend you try it
Sydney P.
Knoxville, TN
Omg I CANNOT have enough about this product. I was a little skeptical when I saw the price, but I had read an article on Facebook about this being the go to highlighter for a lot of celebs, so I gave it a shot and boy am I happy I did. It was a little different from other highlighters I had used, as it was more of a gel than powder, bit this stuff gives your face a wonderful youthful glow and really highlights your face beautifully. It's a very small container for the price, but it lasts for a loong time so it is well worth the price!!!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
This highlighter is so pretty!! It has such a natural look without all the glitter and shimmer (which I love but sometimes need something different). I had to use quite a bit for it to show up, but that’s to be expected. It’s kinda pricey for what it is, but I got it with a coupon.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
I like the idea that RMS is cruelty free, and the ingredient list is great... but I'm just not sure if its worth the price to me. I have other cheaper highlighters that I like better than this sticky mess. It also pulls your foundation off unless you're using a beauty blender.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I haven't added this to my personal make-up collection yet because I already own a myriad of highlighters in compacts, palettes, creams, etc. But it is currently in my check-out bag on the Sephora app. I was able to test this product from my friend's make-up collection when I was in LA last month to celebrate her and my fiancé's birthdays. This is the first product from the RMS Beauty collection that I had tried and I really love that the ingredient list is so natural and cruelty-free. I am a vegan, so I am conscientious about what products I put on my skin and I don't condone any make-up brand that tests on animals. I love the naturally seductive glow that this Living Luminizer gave my skin. It is sultry and seductive without being an over the top strobe highlighter. I want to purchase this product for everyday use. It is lovely. :) And I definitely want to check-out more of the RMS Beauty line.
Ashley F.
I purchased this product when I saw a make up artist using it on Karena & Katrina from Tone It UP! I love the dewy highlight it gives to my face. I sometimes wear it without blush because it defines my check bones so nicely! It's so flattering. I watched a video by this brand on how to apply the luminizer. They applied it on the check bones, right under the eye brows, and middle of nose and the upper lip. I noticed that when I apply it on my nose it causes me to break out a little, so I only apply it to my checks and under my eyebrows. I love this product and will definitely buy it again!
Ana P.
San Diego , CA
Can you really see a natural and dewy difference with this product?
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Do you like this product?