rms beauty Living Luminizer 0.17 oz uploaded by Amy T.

BY RMS BEAUTY

A cult favorite highlighter with a translucent, dewy finish. A must-have beauty product and rms beauty's biggest seller, this luminizer in magically highlights the skin better than anything else. The ultimate illuminator for creating a sensuous, luminous glow, the Living Luminizer enhances the skin's natural youthfulness without being sticky, greasy, or glittery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sydney P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Omg I CANNOT have enough about this product. I was a little skeptical when I saw the price, but I had read an article on Facebook about this being the go to highlighter for a lot of celebs, so I gave it a shot and boy am I happy I did. It was a little different from other highlighters I had used, as it was more of a gel than powder, bit this stuff gives your face a wonderful youthful glow and really highlights your face beautifully. It's a very small container for the price, but it lasts for a loong time so it is well worth the price!!!
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
I like this product but I don’t think it’s worth the price tag. If your looking for something comparable that gives the sam effect go with glossier haloscope. It’s pretty much the same but cost way less!
Raechel A.
This is the most subtle highlighter that I own, but also the most beautiful one. The glow is so natural and it's almost as if I had glow of teenager skin. It's very portable and easy to apply, so I always have it in my cosmetic pouch . RMS Beauty is such an amazing brand that only uses good-for-skin ingredients. It's is very impressive that she can make this great glow using no harsh chemicals.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
I like the idea that RMS is cruelty free, and the ingredient list is great... but I'm just not sure if its worth the price to me. I have other cheaper highlighters that I like better than this sticky mess. It also pulls your foundation off unless you're using a beauty blender.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
This highlighter is so pretty!! It has such a natural look without all the glitter and shimmer (which I love but sometimes need something different). I had to use quite a bit for it to show up, but that’s to be expected. It’s kinda pricey for what it is, but I got it with a coupon.
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
I haven't added this to my personal make-up collection yet because I already own a myriad of highlighters in compacts, palettes, creams, etc. But it is currently in my check-out bag on the Sephora app. I was able to test this product from my friend's make-up collection when I was in LA last month to celebrate her and my fiancé's birthdays. This is the first product from the RMS Beauty collection that I had tried and I really love that the ingredient list is so natural and cruelty-free. I am a vegan, so I am conscientious about what products I put on my skin and I don't condone any make-up brand that tests on animals. I love the naturally seductive glow that this Living Luminizer gave my skin. It is sultry and seductive without being an over the top strobe highlighter. I want to purchase this product for everyday use. It is lovely. :) And I definitely want to check-out more of the RMS Beauty line.
Ashley F.
I purchased this product when I saw a make up artist using it on Karena & Katrina from Tone It UP! I love the dewy highlight it gives to my face. I sometimes wear it without blush because it defines my check bones so nicely! It's so flattering. I watched a video by this brand on how to apply the luminizer. They applied it on the check bones, right under the eye brows, and middle of nose and the upper lip. I noticed that when I apply it on my nose it causes me to break out a little, so I only apply it to my checks and under my eyebrows. I love this product and will definitely buy it again!
Sandy G.
I have very textured skin. Therefore, I tend to shy away from highlighters. This is beautiful. It's not too much for my mature skin and it doesn't accentuate any texture. It's soft & natural but you most definitely can layer a powder on top for a BAM effect. This line of products are fantastic. The bronzer is great as well.
Jasmine P.
I absolutely love this highlighter! It gives me the perfect subtle highlight that I live without the glitter. It gives a great, natural, glow which is exactly what I'm looking for in a highlight. Don't expect the same pigmentation as a Becca highlighter or anything, but it's perfect for a subtle glow.
Amy T.
I believe I first heard about this highlighter on xovain or refinery29 and figured it was a sponsored post. But the more I read about it the more I completely bought into those posts. And I'm glad I did! It is stupid expensive, but I can somewhat justify it for the ingredient list and the fact that it's cruelty-free. I bought it on Sephora's website, but they also carry it on Birchbox.com. I have dry skin and I love highlighter, but some look TOO glittery on me or they're so intense that even applying a little is too much. This is a cream highlighter with a slightly sticky consistency. It is a white, slightly silver color, and it is very subtle, so you will probably want to build it up. I just pat it on with my fingers onto my cheekbones, browbone, and cupid's bow. There's no chunks of glitter here--just an ethereal glow that is really shown off from different angles. I love it and would definitely recommend it despite the hefty price tag!
Ana P.
San Diego, CA
Can you really see a natural and dewy difference with this product?
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Do you like this product?