MakeupRMS
Beauty - Lip2Cheek Illusive, 015 oz

RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Illusive, 0.15 oz.

by RMS

Our lip2cheek is a unique formula that combines hydration and protection with abundant mineral color for a beautiful, natural finish on both lips and cheeks.The six lip2cheek colors are the result of over 20 years experience applying makeup to some of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Illusive, 0.15 oz.!
Fabiana G.
Atlanta, GA
This highlighter is very shine and brilliant I really like o love the ingredients are safe clean and give me a good results and finish in make up highly recommended. Maybe it's a little expensive but what prefer something dirty o some natural safe clean and good product for your skin? The best
Juliana S.
North Baldwin, NY
I like this product a lot. It has a natural glowy finish and it looks almost like you got a tan. I find it does break me out sometimes, but I am acne prone. I haven’t used it for lips, however I have used t on my eyes and I thought it looked so subtle and pretty. You will probably like it if you like glossier
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love RMS beauty and everything they stand for. I love the lip to cheek products, but I prefer their pressed blush more, the color seems to be more dramatic and stay on longer.
Aurielle G.
Scranton, PA
Review for: RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Illusive, 0.15 oz.
Love these shadows. Use my finger to apply. Love the more dewy look rather than matte. Good for my drier skin.
Sophie Z.
I love the glowy shine this provides. I don’t love that I have to stick my finger in the product because it makes it feel a bit less clean.
Audrey L.
Allentown, PA
Review for: RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Illusive, 0.15 oz.
Creamy and blendable. Only concern is is does tend to almost melt off in the heat, and doesn't work too well on blemishes skin.
Jen P.
This product is so perfect for cheeks! Brightens and stays put. It’s a little thick for my lips but for cheeks it is really great, lasts forever and lasts for the entire day. And the ingredients and super clean and don’t cause breakouts
Alicia S.
Mobile, AL
Review for: RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Illusive, 0.15 oz.
RMS is such an amazing brand and this is a beautiful product. It has such a unique color and the ingredients are SO CLEAN. It is definitely makeup you can feel good about wearing. I also find they have a decent shade range for this product.
Laura D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Review for: RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Illusive, 0.15 oz.
Great value because you get a LOT of product. This is really comfortable on both the lips and the face and there are no nasties in this. Illusive is a beautiful neutral shade that would be flattering on many skin types. Definitely recommend swatching in store if you can to make sure you get a shade that suits you best!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Illusive, 0.15 oz., RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Illusive, 0.15 oz.
I have this shade in the lip2cheek and I think it is such a beautiful color. it is definitely buildable and I've even used it as eyeshadow. I would like to try other colors. however, RMS really needs to start being more inclusive to darker skin tones. this product - and RMS products in particular - are targeted for light skin people. they REALLY need to expand and include all skin tones.

Looking for your answer?