RMS Beauty
Lip2Cheek - Demure

RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek - Demure

by RMS Beauty

Our lip2 cheek is a unique formula that combines hydration and protection with abundant mineral color for a beautiful, natural finish on both lips and cheeks.The six lip2 cheek colors are the result of over 20 years experience applying makeup to some...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek - Demure!
Lynne M.
Windsor Mill, MD
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek - Demure uploaded by Lynne M.
Review for: Lip2Cheek - Demure, RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Demure, 0.15 oz.
I have never been a fan of 2 in 1 lip/cheek products. So suffice it to say when I saw this is my Ipsy Glam Bag X I was not pleased. However once I received it I absolutely loved the color ( I have the shade Demure- its a pretty pink) and decided to use it in my Tuesday Tryouts along with some other products I got in that box. I had recently used Milk Makeup one in another challenge I did and as usual was mot impressed. BUT this one is gorgeous. You do have to build it up but you can go anywhere from a slight hint of pink to full on in your face color. I still do not like it too much for the lips as the color payout just isn't there like when I use it as a blush but I have found when I match it with my Juvias Place Lipgloss in So Glazed I personally think it is simply beautiful. Perfect for my Pretty in Pink days. RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek - Demure RMS Beauty
Sarah S.
Weaverville, NC
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek - Demure uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Demure, 0.15 oz.
This product is a two in one and is exactly what I’ve been looking for in beauty lately. The shade is a salmon peachy pink with tiny gold reflects which I find gives the cheeks fresh glow. The application is sheer to buildable with a balmy texture so be cautious when applying if you have oily skin or oily products underneath overall I would love to try other shades and I am intrigued by the brand!RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek - Demure
Jessica I.
Athens, GA
The rms lip2cheek formula is good. It goes on smooth and isn’t patchy. However, I regret ordering the demure color without seeing it first. There is something really odd about this color, it’s bright pink but with white undertones. I put it on lips and cheeks and it looks fine in the bathroom, but when I see myself in sunlight there is a weird white cast on my lips instead of a shear wash of color. I would get a deeper shade or try a different brand if I could do this over.
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Demure, 0.15 oz.
This is my favorite spring time cheek color. I will literally wear this everyday. You can build the color up to a fun bright pink which is perfect for spring. It's on the pricey side but it will last you a long time so that makes it worth the pretty penny!
Laina H.
Toronto, ON
Review for: RMS Beauty - Lip2Cheek Demure, 0.15 oz.
Absolutely obsessed with this product! It looks amazing on both lip and cheek as advertised. It makes me feel "beachy" and "duey" but also elegant (i wore it for my wedding) - it is easy to apply and such a pretty pink colour. It is also carmine free for anyone allergic! LOVE IT!

Looking for your answer?