rms beauty Lip2Cheek uploaded by Anya R.

BY RMS BEAUTY #79 in Lip Stain

A multitasking cream color for lips and cheeks. What does: This unique formula hydrates and protects with abundant mineral color, creating a beautiful, natural finish on both lips and cheeks. From youthful sheers to more intensely colored stains, each shade is formulated with nourishing organic ingredients and raw mineral pigments. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Heather J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: rms beauty Lip2Cheek Smile 0.17 oz/ 4.82 g
Color (Smile) is great, bright in the pot but goes on with more subtlety on cheeks and on lips- more of a soft pinky peach, looks totally natural on. Can layer more on if desired but it’s highly pigmented so doesn’t take much. I already want to get so many more colors too!
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had much luck with products like this ! They always work well as a lippie but as for cheeks they always turn out patchy and look very strange ! Maybe I'm just doing it wrong ! I will definitely stick with my powders ! The color is beautiful though !
Kim S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this gave me a very nice flush for no make up days. I got the color demure and it very beautiful.

Pros are that it is easy to apply and I found it fairly easy to blend. Cons are the price I do like the product but I do not believe it was worth $36. I will be keeping the one I got but I would not buy again.
I think the problem with all open containers is that stuff can get there and make the product dirty.
Ally D.
Walnut Creek, CA
Its oka, not.tp good but not to bad.. but I kinda is low in coloring. The outside packahing is gprgsous, very sneak and nicely made. I bought this item online from target. The item is long lasting bc u don't need much. I would rsccoment this if u like cream based
Daniel D.
Los Angeles, CA
The creamy texture didn't work well for my cheeks, beautiful color but didn't work well with my oily skin type.
Made a really pretty lip color though. Creamy and didn't feel like a gloss or feel too thick on lips. WOULD buy more summer shades again
Savannah H.
Land O Lakes, FL
LOVE this product!!! I recommend this to any lip product lover out there! The packaging is SUPER cute too! It's sooooo easy to use and doesn't feel gunky on your lips. You definitely get a good product when you buy this! You should run and pick this up!
Nadia D.
Winter Haven, FL
Loved it very prettt color! Had a good consistency wasn't drying easy to apply had a nice smell. Also, I loved the texture it was very smooth and glided on beautifully. I would recommend this to someone who likes to do their make up and simple steps!
Rosclaumer S.
Medley
Beauty Junkie Expert
quiero tenerlooooo quisiera probarlo.
quiero probar productos de esta marca tan fabulosa la amooo.
seria una gran oportunidad poder obtener productos de esta marca
this product worked so well on my lips, and really helped restore their natural mosture the value of it was really great, really recommend!
Brittany M.
Hallsville, TX
This is the best I've ever used! It goes on so smoothly and really makes my cheeks pop! I love it so much and would highly recommend.
Tabitha P.
Sabana grande
How long does it stay on?
Ashanti C.
Is this product pigmented?
Is this a good product cuz my lips are always dry and this seems perfect for a nice colour ?
Gracie C.