rms beauty Lip2Cheek uploaded by Anya R.

BY RMS BEAUTY

A multitasking cream color for lips and cheeks. What does: This unique formula hydrates and protects with abundant mineral color, creating a beautiful, natural finish on both lips and cheeks. From youthful sheers to more intensely colored stains, each shade is formulated with nourishing organic ingredients and raw mineral pigments. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sophie L.
Review for: rms beauty Lip2Cheek Smile 0.17 oz/ 4.82 g more...
I decided to give this a try after reading that Emma Watson (who btw, has really good taste in makeup it seems) wore the shade demure somewhere on the beauty and the beast press tour (I think it was London) and loves this brand in general. I was in the market for a coral shade of lipstick or blush and gave this a shot. It’s now a favorite of mine. Nice versatility. Great shade  not too peachy or orange or pink. Wonderful formula. Creamy and blend-able...if you overdo it, you can easily sheer it out with fingers so you don’t look like a clown. Unlike other cream products it doesn’t feel sticky and does not look splotchy on my combo skin.  Really want to try the shade illusive next!! Influenster, if you are reading this..hint hint...lol jk
Armida L.
Davidsonville
Review for: rms beauty Lip2Cheek Smile 0.17 oz/ 4.82 g more...
I love RMS Beauty's Lip2Cheek in Smile! This is my go-to product for "no-makeup makeup" days. It's great that I can use one product for lips and cheeks. I just swipe some on to the apples of my cheeks and use my fingers to blend it in along my cheekbones. It's such a lovely color, and gives me a really natural-looking glow. It's also a pretty lip tint, although I wouldn't recommend wearing it if your lips are chapped. (The color ends up looking funny.)
Eva K.
Review for: rms beauty Lip2Cheek Demure 0.17 oz/ 4.82 g more...
I was really excited to try this product but it was a bit meh for me. I love combo lip/cheek tints (Becca beach tint and tata Harper lip and cheek tint are faves), but I just never end up reaching for trhis one. Perhaps it is the color that is so off-putting on me (demure), but the product seems to emphasize/exaggerate any lip lines/chapped-ness. It blends well as a cheek product, but for just a cheek product I would reach for the less expensive Glossier cloud paints.
Heather J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: rms beauty Lip2Cheek Smile 0.17 oz/ 4.82 g more...
Color (Smile) is great, bright in the pot but goes on with more subtlety on cheeks and on lips- more of a soft pinky peach, looks totally natural on. Can layer more on if desired but it’s highly pigmented so doesn’t take much. I already want to get so many more colors too!
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
I've never had much luck with products like this ! They always work well as a lippie but as for cheeks they always turn out patchy and look very strange ! Maybe I'm just doing it wrong ! I will definitely stick with my powders ! The color is beautiful though !
Kim S.
I thought this gave me a very nice flush for no make up days. I got the color demure and it very beautiful.

Pros are that it is easy to apply and I found it fairly easy to blend. Cons are the price I do like the product but I do not believe it was worth $36. I will be keeping the one I got but I would not buy again.
I think the problem with all open containers is that stuff can get there and make the product dirty.
Ally D.
Walnut Creek, CA
Its oka, not.tp good but not to bad.. but I kinda is low in coloring. The outside packahing is gprgsous, very sneak and nicely made. I bought this item online from target. The item is long lasting bc u don't need much. I would rsccoment this if u like cream based
Daniel D.
Los Angeles, CA
The creamy texture didn't work well for my cheeks, beautiful color but didn't work well with my oily skin type.
Made a really pretty lip color though. Creamy and didn't feel like a gloss or feel too thick on lips. WOULD buy more summer shades again
Savannah H.
Land O Lakes, FL
LOVE this product!!! I recommend this to any lip product lover out there! The packaging is SUPER cute too! It's sooooo easy to use and doesn't feel gunky on your lips. You definitely get a good product when you buy this! You should run and pick this up!
Nadia D.
Winter Haven, FL
Loved it very prettt color! Had a good consistency wasn't drying easy to apply had a nice smell. Also, I loved the texture it was very smooth and glided on beautifully. I would recommend this to someone who likes to do their make up and simple steps!
Ashanti C.
Is this product pigmented?
Tabitha P.
Sabana grande
How long does it stay on?
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Do you like this product?
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
Does this leave a cute tint on your cheeks and lips ? Or is it like chapstick
Gracie C.