RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek

by RMS Beauty

A rich burgundy coloring and intense depth make this sultry shade a must for anyone feeling adventurous. Our lip2cheek is a unique formula that combines hydration and protection with abundant mineral color for a beautiful, natural finish on both lips and cheeks. The six lip2cheek colors are the result of over 20 years experience applying makeup to some of the world s most beautiful faces. Created with nourishing organic ingredients, each unique shade vary from a youthful sheer to more densely colored stains. Ingredient Note: *Certified Organic Lip2Cheek, Diabolique

Does it alley smoothly on the skin?
Very frequent flyer here who can go to Europe with just a carryon. What are you must have, tried and true, multi purpose travel essentials? [product:indie-lee-coq-10-toner,-4-fl.-oz.][product:indie-lee-brightening-cleanser,-4-fl.-oz.]RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek[product:supergoop!-defense-refresh-setting-mist-spf-50]ILIA True Skin Serum FoundationILIA Multi-Stick
Is this moisturizing at all?
Start your review of RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek!
Lee K.
Gilbert, AZ
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek uploaded by Lee K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: rms beauty Lip2Cheek
I have this RMS lip2cheek product in a couple different shades and I love it so much! It applies so smoothly and blends out really well for my just using my finger. I love that the color is buildable and can go from a slight hint of color to more noticeable. I also love that it can be used multiple ways.
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek uploaded by Natasha P.
Review for: rms beauty Lip2Cheek
I received this in my monthly beautyfix subscription box by dermstore. looks so natural and very easy to apply. It makes my face so glowy. Actually I used this after my powder blush and I loved the instant glow it added. Haven’t tried using it on my lips just yet but I’m excited to try it out. It lasts all day. This is also my first time using a cream blush and I loved it. I love the fact that it contains clean ingredients. I would definitely recommend this.
Kate H.
Fort Worth, TX
i am obsessed with this brand! every time i try a product i’m never disappointed. this blush was sheer and buildable RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek
Becca D.
Review for: rms beauty Lip2Cheek
This is highly pigmented but it’s not the most emollient product I’ve tried. Pretty colors are available though
Emily T.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Smile
Perfect glowy pink color, easy to blend on top of moisturizer/sunscreen. Lasts a decent amount of time, can also use on lips!
Helena H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Diabolique
Wow I love this so much. Looks great as lipstick or blush, a little goes a long way. Incredibly natural and easy to blend. I would say it fades over the day but I don’t mind. The color is buildable anywhere from a light pink/red to a wine color. My skin tone is light olive and it’s quite flattering.
Rose L.
1,785 reviews
Review for: Diabolique, Illusive, Demure, Modest, Diabolique
I am loving these lip and cheek pots. I like having my lips and cheeks match for a more natural look. These are not as creamy as some. Yet these are are more pigmented than most lip and cheek products. Yes you have to reapply like most products because they are not liquid lipstick. These do not dry out my lips.
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Diabolique
I like this lip to cheek a lot because it leaves a beautiful just bitten stain on your lips. I’m also all for a dual use product as well. You have your lipstick and blush all in one!
Tamara F.
Cupertino
Review for: Beloved 0.15Oz
This is one of the best lip & cheek balms I've ever used; tru red, stays on all night, all organic
Aleta W.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: rms beauty Lip2Cheek
I’ve had a few shades and I keep coming back. The creamy formula really melts into both cheeks and lips for a beautiful luminous finish. My only gripe is that my favorite shade, Rapture, is discontinued, though it’s now available as a lipstick.