RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek uploaded by Francesca C.
10 colors available

BY RMS BEAUTY

A rich burgundy coloring and intense depth make this sultry shade a must for anyone feeling adventurous. Our lip2cheek is a unique formula that combines hydration and protection with abundant mineral color for a beautiful, natural finish on both lips and cheeks. The six lip2cheek colors are the result of over 20 years experience applying makeup to some of the world s most beautiful faces. Created with nourishing organic ingredients, each unique shade vary from a youthful sheer to more densely colored stains. Ingredient Note: *Certified Organic Lip2Cheek, Diabolique see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marina D.
Marina D.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: Modest
Let me start off by saying I love the rms Un Cover Up, Living Luminizer, and Buriti Bronzer, but I have been skeptical about their lip2cheek colors for a long time. I have previously been a fan of the Burberry Lip and Cheek Bloom in Orange Blossom and Hydrangea (fair/light skin, blue eyes, dark brown hair) but recently decided to give rms blushes a chance. I nervously chose the Modest shade, based on color descriptions from the rms Beauty website, and was relieved to find it much brighter in person than it's pictured online. I am solely interested in using it as a blush and it served that purpose perfectly: it was easy to blend, much easier than the Un Cover Up it required no pulling at the skin, and warmed up quickly under my fingertips. One application looked like a gorgeous natural flush and two looked like an equally gorgeous intentional blusher - I can even add more layers when I'm doing a full face and want a brighter color.  Very glad I took the risk and gave this a try - really wish I could get ahold of the Vogue Rose shade now. Deducted one star for lack of staying power - it will need to be touched up during the day - but that's par for the course with "natural" cosmetics lines.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Cupertino
Review for: Beloved 0.15Oz
This is one of the best lip & cheek balms I've ever used; tru red, stays on all night, all organic
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Smile
Very convenient for when you are on the go and want to look natural yet put together with a little color on your face. This shade really warms up my complexion and I love how easily it blends. The best part is that it's organic!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
How long does the color last?
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn
Is this moisturizing at all?