RMS Beauty Lip Liner Daytime Nude

by RMS Beauty

Specially curated collection of classic lip liners which easily pair with your entire lipstick collection.Precisely define lips with this tawny nude richly pigmented, creamy lip liner.Built in sharpener provides flawless application for pure lip...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RMS Beauty Lip Liner Daytime Nude!
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
RMS Beauty Lip Liner Daytime Nude uploaded by Melissa B.
This is such a great lip liner and I highly suggest to anyone - especially those looking for a nude lip liner in the clean beauty realm. The formula is great, it lasts longer than my lipstick, and is super creamy and pigmented.
Austria U.
Brooklyn, NY
Goes on really smoothly, I only wish that more product came for the price. Its a really wearable shade I think it would look good on most people, this is almost my lip color so it makes it perfect for lining. I’m also a huge fan of RMS
Tori Q.
Boone
This lip liner is the perfect nude color! It almost matches my lip color perfectly. I highly recommend this to anyone with light-medium skin, and it looks gorgeous under a clear gloss!
Stacey S.
Currently the ONLY lipliner I use.  It is a "clean beauty" brand which is a plus plus plus.  Easy to apply.  Product lasts even when used daily.  Stays on lips.  Blends with many other products.  Have repurchased before.
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
Great liner. It’s super creamy and such a good nude shade. It’s perfect for everyday wear. I would be careful about leaving this anywhere warm because it might melt. I would definitely buy this again after finishing it
Chloe T.
Tulsa, OK
Such a good lip liner for all different shades of lipstick. Glides on super easy and stays put for a long time. It’s very pigmented and easy to blend out if needed.
Alison P.
Leduc County, AB
This is a beautiful nude colour that I love to wear on its own, with lipstick or with a bit of gloss. It looks great so many ways! It’s creamy and last long , I love the twist up pencil that you don’t have to worry about sharpening

Looking for your answer?