BY RMS BEAUTY

This blushed-pink champagne luminizer gives skin a seductive, dewy opalescence.

"Romantic, mysterious and sensual. An Avant-garde mystical highlight with just the right luminosity and slight rose Iridescence that will tantalize the face.” – Rose Marie Swifter, creator

Carmen R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this at Sephora after I returned an item and I have been eyeing a cream highlighter that can just sit nicely on the skin. Be warned: if you try to go to store in Sephora to get it in person, you may have a tough time. The swatches in the hand were shy and can look unappetizing, but when I applied it on my face... oh this is a gem. The way it applies is so easy. I used it with a finger and ended up getting a nice glow to the face. It does not take long to melt into the the finger to apply it. I would recommend it to especially those who want that “natural” makeup going for them. This item is pricey but this can accommodate for a wide variety of skin tones because its shades are more on the sheer side so it doesn’t apply like an opaque color. In the end you won’t worry about the highlighter line across the face. Side note: there was claims from beauty youtubers of it being tacky but I would say you can still feel the slickness. RMS Beauty Champagne Rosé Luminizer
Linda M.
Beautiful all natural highlighter! This will not leave you with an “in your face, can be seen from Mars” shine, but will leave your skin glowing and dewy, which is how I prefer. I would DEFINITELY buy this again!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I love this!! I already owned Living Luminizer and didn’t think I needed it but I was wrong. This glossy cream highlighter with pink flecks really makes me look like a dewy queen and I love it. I actually think the texture is an improvement on the original because it just kind of melts immediately when it comes into contact with your skin and you don’t have to work as hard to warm it up as you do the original Living Luminizer. I definitely think Champagne Rose translates better on the face than just swatching it would indicate. I passed on it a few times because the swatch looked dull and nothingless but I was pleasantly surprised by how the product looked on my skin. If you have fair dry skin, I think you’ll love this.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,175 reviews
Such a pretty rosey gold highlight! It Applies really nicely to the face and it gives a more natural glow. I like to put a little of this on even when I'm not wearing makeup just to give a little pop to the face. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to others.
Erika G.
This adds a very subtle Rosey highlight to the face. I like wearing it with my no makeup, makeup looks. You can see the glow when I tilt my face and it's extremely natural looking.
Julie D.
Naugatuck, CT
Such a beautiful creamy  luminous champagne rose very easy to apply alot goes a long way it certainly is buildable has a very sheer but light pigmentation to the skin super finish to your make up look.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Rania F.
E bom, não é ruim. Gostei muito, mas não posso dar 5 estrelas por uma justa causa que teve um dia que usei e ele nao durou muito, mas fora isso ele é perfeito ela é pigmentada ameii demais quero mais dela 😍😍😍😍😍 compraria muitos mais desses❤❤