RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer uploaded by Mika M.RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer uploaded by Minàl K.RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer uploaded by Linda M.
2 colors available

BY RMS BEAUTY

No drying, powder bronzer here. RMS Buriti Bronzer contains wild crafted Buriti oil, the highest oil in Vitamin A and Beta-carotene known to man, pressed from the nuts of Brazil s moriche palm tree. This ultra-sheer cream bronzer is a huge step away from the typical traditional orangey/sparkly bronzers that saturate the market. Bronzers should give the appearance of glowing, healthy, sun-kissed skin and nothing more. Please note product has a slight layer of surface wax. A simple wipe with fingers or a tissue will reveal the true color. Shades: An ultra sheer, glowing, cream bronzer without the orange, without the pink and without the grey giving just the right amount of warm, sun kissed skin. Works on all skin tones. Doubles as a luminizer fo see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Juliet B.
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
I'm already a dedicated RMS beauty with my beloved living luminizer (the best highlighter on the market, hands down) so I was excited to try the bronzing counterpart. What I did expect was how multi-use it is. It gives a nice warmth to my cheeks when just tapped on but a heavier application gives a nice, subtle contour. I also tap a bit over my (usually matte) eyeshadow for some depth. And it's even a nice soft color on the lips. Great to throw in your bag for travel or touchups. Completely worth it. Another win for RMS Beauty.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
So
Pretty! Red undertoned so looks great in every skin tone. I really love this in the cool months
Mika M.
Mika M.
Review for: RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer, 1 ea
The only two products I have tried from RMS is this bronzer and the  RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer . I love them both. This bronzer has a red undertone which makes it look natural. Due to this undertone, I often use this as a blush/bronzer. It gives a realistic sunkissed look. Because I have dry skin, I also appreciate the consistency. It leaves a luminous finish. I apply it with the  SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Airbrush #56
Linda M.
Linda M.
Review for: RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer, 1 ea
Absolutely beautiful! Not ultra warm so can be used as a bronzer/contour on light/medium skin! Dewy but not oily, perfect for normal to dry skin. I apply it with my fingers or with a brush. I would highly recommend this bronzer!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love how easy it is to use this product. I was a bit skeptical about how great this product would be from all the raves so I got a sample to try first. I loved it! It's creamy and a little goes a long way. I use a dense brush to apply it. It's great as a bronzer and since it has a metallic sheen to it, i can pass it off as a contour/ bronzer.
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Do you know that gorgeous flushed look you get after going to the beach? This will give it to you without actually damaging your skin! It's so beautiful and it blends so smoothly. The product has some fragrance but it's actually quite pleasant. Highly recommended and great for everyday wear.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Review for: RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer, 1 ea
I apply this at the top of my cheeks ,across my nose, and on my temples. Basically all the areas where the sun will hit . I love using my fingers when I'm in a hurry (college student probs), but you could also use the real techniques sculpting brush)it helps it blend out like a dream.
Ellina P.
Ellina P.
Lunenburg , MA
Review for: RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer, 1 ea
This is a perfect bronzer for fair skin! It's a gorgeous tone that's buildable and like with all rms products, just looks like your skin. I love the way it melds into your complexion and looks glowing, natural, and sun-kissed. Would absolutely repurchase this!
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
Perfect cream Bronzer - Provides a sun kissed glow to the skin. Compatible with many skin tones.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Crane Hill, AL
This gives such a natural warmth to the face. It's true to color and lasts a long time. I can blend it out easily using only my fingers. While I'm blending my skin turns a little pink from patting my skin, making it look like I've applied too much, but in about 30s it looks like a more normal amount.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Is it pigmented enought? Is it highly shimmery?
KAREN J.
KAREN J.
Austin, TX
What is the finish like? Does it stay tacky or does it dry down? How do you apply?
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Garson, ON
How do I use this? I always use powder bronzer but I received this in my beautylish surprise box and I'd like to put it to use!
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
I feel like I haven't heard much of this but I have been loving liquid bronzers and I think a cream one would be more convenient. Is this one worth it?
liliana c.
liliana c.
North york, ON
Would anyone recommend this for oily skin? And how is the longevity? Does it last half day or less?