Rje Trade International, Inc. Sony Refurbished 55

BY RJE TRADE INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Sony KDL-55BX520 - 55 Class ( 54.6 viewable ) - BRAVIA BX520 Series LCD TV - 1080p (FullHD) - black see more...

Rje Trade International, Inc. Sony Refurbished 55
Rje Trade International, Inc. Sony Refurbished 55" Class Bravia 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV-KDL-55BX520
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I have had my Sony flatscreen for over three years and it works and looks beautiful in our living room. The volume after 20 doesn't get any higher and it has been that way since we bought it at Wal-Mart. We connected to our surround sound so we no longer have that issue. Great buy!
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
I've had this TV for well over 5 years and it still works beautifully. Picture has not dulled or streaked, sound is great and all features are still working in prime condition. Great brand, have not had any problems and use daily.
Cheyenne A.
One of the best televisions I've ever had. Great quality. The picture resolutions never changed over the years. Great for all movies and games
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I really need this t.v as much movies we watch in my home and I use hulu it would be great for my family and kids and friends.
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
This TV is great quality and worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality TV.
Monica T.
Riverside, CA
Love the TV and how it has many apps. I just don't like how you can't screen mirror with Apple devices.
Maimuna B.
Super thin and lightweight. It has a ton of features on it too like 3D and the price is decent
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
Love these flat screens every room in the house had them pricey but you get what you pay for
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
Great product with great results. I would definitely suggest this to someone interested
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Great TV .. has been very reliable and the price was very affordable. Worth it.