Witness stunning picture quality with the Samsung LED H7100. Your favorite shows and movies come to life as Micro Dimming Pro enhances color, contrast and detail. You can also multi-task like a master with Dual Screen.

................
Start your review of Rje Trade International, Inc. Remanufactured Samsung 65 Inch 1080P 480CMR Ultra Slim Smart LED W/ Wi-Fi HDTV - UN65H7100!
Pompano Beach, FL
The style that has this TV is very thin , the images are stunning can connect a hard disk USB ports that brings TV to watch movies all day with your friends and the size makes it perfect to be in a room
bowie
Techie Expert Level 3
So I like how big this television is and the resolution on it is even better. I can't wait to watch everything I've been dying for.
Oceanside , CA
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a great TV I watch all my shows haven't had any issue with it and the quality is there over all I'm happy with it
Cottage Grove, OR
This is an awesome TV. It has a great picture. I love to watch Netflix on it. Very thin and light weight.
Great size. Perfect picture. Very thin TV. Not to heavy. Great for a family.
Great size. Perfect picture. Very thin TV. Not to heavy. Great for a family.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)