The faster and smarter Samsung UN55H6300A Smart LED TV. An upgraded Smart Hub organizes your content to make finding what you re looking for easier and more intuitive than ever.

How does it compare to other brands?
Is this good graphics and hi def
Is this good? Is it better then any other TV?
Start your review of Rje Trade International, Inc. Remanufactured Samsung 55 Inch 1080P 240CMR Smart HDTV W/ WIFI - UN55H6300A!
North Logan, UT
I fell in love with this tv when I bought it , great resolution; love the color and picture
marietta, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
Great quality picture and sound. i love that you can use apps on it. 10/10 would recommend
Cashmere, WA
Great quality Sound and picture. Very good price for the size. Perfect for gaming, movies
Bakersfield, CA
Great picture recommend love this brand beautiful pictures u wont believe it
Great picture recommend love this brand beautiful pictures u wont believe it
Kairouan
This is one of the besterst TV i have seen in the world and heard about and I'm willing to try this TV out soon i really love this TV is pretty amazing and cool also you have a lot of different things you could do very interesting product most buy it and try it out . this isthe better tv I love this stuff! You will not regret using this! This stuff is so worth it. I would buy it at any price! My life feels complete with this stuff! No joke I'm so happy this stuff is made or I wouldn't know what to do! liiiike
Techie Expert Level 2
wooow i love it My only dream is to buy a phone. I tried all the mobile phones such as Samsung, Sony, and many more but I did not find iPhone, they are all imitators, I am a girl, my dream is a phone and the iPhone is my dream. I really really like this product and I want to buy it. In the undisputed world and This is my phone at the moment. i got it the day it came out and defiantly don't regret the purchase. its like a dream i'am really love it i'am fall in love with this phone
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: [email protected]
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: [email protected]
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Lowestoft
This is a very slik looking flat screen television that I feel would fit comfortably into any household due to its modern style. Only made greater by its HD and SMART features. Being made by Samsung it's sure to last the test of time! 7/10
Santo Domingo
Pues la marca de la televisión 📺 es súper buena "Samsung" así que no es ninguna sorpresa que esta funcione tal cual como lo dice en las intrusiones de uso. Excelente calidad y muy buen precio.