LG 60LB6100 - 60" Class ( 59.5" viewable ) - LB6100 Series LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD)

Can i use Netflix with this tv?
Reminds me of the lg tvs how are they? Any comparison?
Start your review of Rje Trade International, Inc. REFURBISHED 60IN 1080P 120HZ FULL HD LED SMART THIN INTERNET TV WIFI LED - 60LB6100!
How would you rate this product?
Pompano Beach, FL
The style that has this TV is very thin , the images are stunning can connect a hard disk USB ports that brings TV to watch movies all day with your friends and the size makes it perfect to be in a room BEST CHOICE !!!!
Webster, FL
Beautiful TV! Love that it has wifi! I can watch netflix and YouTube whenever, and great sound and display.
First of all I love the fact that it has wifi! Love big tvs. It's pricey but very good !
Pasco, WA