Rje Trade International, Inc. RECONDITIONED SAMSUNG 2.1 CHANNEL SOUND BAR WITH 3D SOUND AND WIRELESS BLUETOOTH SUBWOOFER-HW-HM45C

BY RJE TRADE INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Samsung HW-HM45 - Sound bar system - for home theater - 2.1-channel - wireless - 290 Watt (total) see more...

Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My sound bar is awesome. We turn it on on movie nights and you feel like you're in a thearter. You can also use it to throw a party. It's affordable in my opinion.
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
I bought this by accident on black Friday and I am pretty glad I did it delivers great sound and makes literally everything you watch feel like you're in a movie theatre. I can connect my phone or TV which is great of I just want some music to fill the house. my only complaint is that the whole thing isn't wireless.