Rje Trade International, Inc. Magnavox RECONDITIONED MAGNAVOX 40 INCH 1080P 120HZ LED HDTV- 40ME324V/F7

BY RJE TRADE INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Philips Magnavox 40ME324V - 40 Class ( 39.5 viewable ) LED TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Dara B.
I got mine pretty cheap at sams club. It's a smart tv, so you can watch netflix, vudu, and youtube on it. I have had no issues with it since I got it around december. It's one of the best tv's I've ever had.
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
I enjoy this tv, it is in my guest bedroom and works very nice. I can hook up to Netflix and the quality of the picture is great. I have had this for about a year and haven't ran into any issues yet.
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
This is a really nice tv. The screen is a great size and the resolution is nice. The coloration is also good and can be adjusted to personal taste
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I had a few magnavox tvs before I switched to vizio. It was a very nice product and I can't complain about anything.