BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Katie N.
Great perfume that has a nice smell. I'm always in love with YSL products so I wasn't surprised about this one. Highly recommend it
Irene  E.
Elizabeth , NJ
Any scent by ysl is amazing one of my Favorite brands I absolutely love the smell of this very memorable and enjoyable
Karla M.
Joy, IL
Smells like peachy powder. It's a summer fragrance. Not a fragrance you'd want to wear daily.
Lucia T.
Its my moms perfume. She always repurchases the same fragance, she loves it, and feels very identified with the essence. It last very long in her and it is something that she values. It is a little bit expensive but you can find some discounts in sephora.
However I don't like it at all, I think it's a more mature fragance. It won't be a good gift for a young girl.
Laura B.
Nottingham
I was recommended this perfume by a friend, i do not like the smell. Its not something i would go and buy. I prefer more fresh scents this is for maybe a older lady.
Olivia L.
Salon de Provence
YSL is a good French brand (yes I am French and proud 😉). It's a classic perfume. I feel like Audrey Hepburn when I wear it.
Iris D.
This perfume smelled amazing! Though it didn't last as long as I'd hope, the scent was totally worth it.
Sophia P.
I love the smell of this my mum wears it all the time! It's on if her favorites and mine too