Rive Gauche By Yves Saint Laurent For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Terri P.Rive Gauche By Yves Saint Laurent For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Terri P.Rive Gauche By Yves Saint Laurent For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Terri P.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Buy Yves Saint Laurent Women's Perfumes - Rive Gauche by Yves Saint Laurent for Women 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray. How-to-Use: For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body’s pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spr see more...

Shelby C.
Hull, GA
This is one of the fragrances that I really like and it has that clean fresh scent, it comes in a very nice bottle, the best I remember it was a gift from my friend as a birthday present, I am going to ask her where she got it, there isn't any room for improvement on this wonderful scent.
Paige T.
Not for everyone but I absolutely love this. I constantly get complimented on the smell and I love the name.
donna s.
I love the smell and so as my husband, it fits my taste and last long. I recommend this
Veronica M.
This is a timeless YSL scent that is very feminine and great for dressing up. I personally fell this scent has more hints of spice in it. I've not been a repeat buyer and have had the same bottle for ages and would buy again as I like how the scent takes me back in time and how it has a classic French smell to it which is why it's such a classic YSL perfume. It's long lasting and isn't a scent for anyone under 25 years old.
Kathy B.
Evergreen, CO
I have used this iconic scent for years and it is a perfume that I will never be without. It is a sophisticated rich but fresh scent, and I get compliments every time I wear it. A little goes a long way, and I have to be careful how much I spray or it can come off too strong. Definitely a favorite!
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
Drive Gauche has been my signature fragrance since I was sixteen. Almost thirty-nine years later, it is still my favorite. Jasmine and Patchouli give this perfum its depth and mystery. Its a wonderful scent for winter, evoking memories of fireplaces, hot cocoa, and walks in the snowy deep woods.
Imasuen J.
London
Nice smell but does not last for days and it makes people ask what you are wearing when I go out
kawtar A.
terrebonne
This fragrance smell really good and fresh it stay on you all day long wich is a good thing if you don't want to need to spray your self multiple times a day.