Rivalus Promasil Chocolate Peanut Butter 2lb uploaded by Staci F.Rivalus Promasil Chocolate Peanut Butter 2lb uploaded by Tonya C.

BY RIVALUS

PROMASIL is an advanced, timed-release protein blend featuring 7 of the world's best proteins in one powerful formulation for quick and sustained release of amino acids. PROMASIL is also further enhanced with Beta-Alanine which has been shown to... see more...

Staci F.
Columbus, OH
This was my first time trying Promasil. It was recommended by the guy that owns the supplement shop that I go to. It’s on par with price compared to similar proteins. I got the chocolate peanut butter and it wasn’t terrible but it didn’t really taste like chocolate Pb, more like a not very strong chocolate. The macros are good for my dietary needs, I’m just not loving the flavor.
Tonya C.
This has helped me greatly with carving out my chocolate carving and keeping me full after a workout or during the day. It gives me the extra oomph to keep going. This flavour is probably my favourite. It's a staple in my exercise and healthy take on 2017.
Sharon D.
Etobicoke, ON
Let me start by saying that this is the best protein shake I have ever tasted. No nasty taste, super smooth, creamy texture. Barely any sugar, 24g of proteins, barely any calories and tons of great ingredients. The 2lbs tub provides you with approximately 30 shakes. I would definitely recommend this shake if you are looking to get some protein without the calories, carbs and high sugar content!

back