BY RIVALUS

Dietary Supplement. Powered by Permeate™ Delivery Technology. 8x Greater Absorption & Effects. Designed for Athletes. 1st Nano-Partitioned Protein with Beta-Alanine. Contains 7 of the World s Most Anabolic Proteins. Clinically Tested Promasil™ is a unique combination of 7 high-quality protein sources that results in the perfect amino acid profile for stimulating muscle growth.  The 7 protein sources found in Promasil ensures that your muscles are provided with immediate and long-lasting enhancement of whole-body amino acid and nitrogen balance.  On top of that, Promasil is bui. see more...

Bj H.
Ripley
One of my favorite protein powders to date! Great for anytime of day, whether it be before bed, or as a pre or postworkout drink. Taste great, even in water! I have bought this several times, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good source of protein.
Daniella S.
This is a protein drink .. I tried some and wasn't to find of the taste . it has a very powdery residue left even after mixed with water which was the reason I disliked it.
Isabel D.
Taste how it mix with water or almond milk it is by far the best protein powder I ever tried
Jenessa C.
Richmond
Holy crap. Promasil is my absolute FAVOURITE protein. And trust me, I've tried way too many to count. What I absolutely love about Promasil is that it's a protein blend. So you get whey, plus other proteins such as calcium casein, milk isolate, egg, etc. Because of this, it's great at any time of the day, a good quick breakfast if you mix with some milk, or also filling enough, but not too heavy after a workout. The flavor is great. It's a top-quality, clean protein. I've gone through 3 tubs of Promasil already. I feel great after having a shake. Energy levels are good and sustained. I don't feel too heavy, but I feel satisfied. I've found that I've gotten leaner as well while using Promasil, but that's also with hard work and consistency with training and eating well. Just a really clean, great protein.
Natasha S.
This is one of the best tasting proteins ive ever tried and its very low in calorie and carb. One of the lowest I have ever seen. Taste great in just water but i usually use coconut water or almond milk. Its got a good blend or fast absorbing proteins and slow digesting proteins such as casein which makes it ideal wot use anytime throughout the day
Jenn D.
Toronto, ON
Fantastic choice for protein! Tons of great ingredients, settles fine in my system and the taste is great. I'm on my 3rd tub and use this in combination with powder burn and post rx to compliment my workouts
Ashley S.
Pasadena, NL
My favorite go to whey powder. It mixes really well and the soft serve vanilla flavor is my favorite. I love how it's a protein blend, I find it helps keep me full longer in the morning compared to other wheys.
JESSICA M.
Grand Bay - Westfield, New Brunswick
This is my go to protein powder. It mixes smooth and tastes like vanilla soft serve. I love that it is super low in carbs and sugars so I am getting needed protein without a lot of unnecessary extras.
Daniella S.
How'd you like this taste ?