Rival Us RIVALUS(tm) POWDER BURN 2.0(tm) - Knockout Punch

by Rival Us

Why Powder Burn 2.0? Stamina, Focus & Fuel for Warriors* You never quit in the middle of your training or athletic competition, and neither should your pre-workout supplement! POWDER BURN 2.0 provides an explosive blast of energy up front and sustains you throughout your event with effective doses of agmatine sulfate, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, AAKG & electrolytes. All with the added reassurance of ZERO BANNED SUBSTANCES* 4 Reasons to Get Pumped* 1.6g Explosive Beta Alanine 1G Citrulline Malate 2.5g Arginine & AAKG 250mg Agmatine Sulfate Pro & Olympic Athlete Trusted Worldwide 100% WADA 10C Compliant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rival Us RIVALUS(tm) POWDER BURN 2.0(tm) - Knockout Punch!
moncton, NB
Purchased at: Amazon
The taste is sour but it is quite a good taste for a pre-workout powder. This pre-workout is really up to his name. It really made me sweat a lot faster and aparently it boosted me too because I did way too much than I should have without feeling it. Now my body is aching πŸ˜‚ best pre-workout so far. Let’s see if it helps to actually loose weight.
Light
Toronto, ON
Fantastic product! My trainer calls it my blue juice πŸ˜‰ I'm not a coffee drinker so this really gives me that kick I need to take my workout to the next level. I love that they are a pro athlete company and there are zero banned substances. I took off a star because although the flavor is pretty good, I wish there was something a little less sweet.
Medium