Rival Us RIVAL-US PROMASIL - Milk Chocolate

by Rival Us

Seven POWERFUL PROTEINS PROMASIL uses seven of the world's best proteins to create a formulation, which is time-released, fueling muscles with a steady stream of amino acids. Using multiple protein sources may increase the overall rate of absorption and result in improved muscle growth. WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE MICELLAR CASEIN EGG PROTEIN WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE GOAT MILK PROTEIN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rival Us RIVAL-US PROMASIL - Milk Chocolate!
Columbus, OH
I really like the Promasil. I was sick of the protein powder that was using so I went to my local supplement store and he gave me samples of 6 different proteins. This was my favorite! The flavor is better than a lot of other brands, more chocolate taste, less chemical. It also has more amino's than many other protein powders which is always a plus. For a while I was dreading drinking my two shakes per day but I look forward to them now again.
Mansfield, OH
I can't say I fell in love with this after using it. The flavor tastes rather artificial, it doesn't blend well, and has a chalky texture once mixed. Wouldn't purchase again!
Medium
I'm really digging the Rivalus brand of products. Promasil is a protein drink with 7 premium protein sources Whey Protein Isolate (WPI), Ultra filtered Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), Whey Protein Hydrolysate (WPH), Milk Protein Isolate (MPI), Egg Albumin (EA), Goat Milk Protein (GMP), and Micellar Casein (MC), providing the full spectrum of amino acids. This gives you 24 grams of protein per serving, and 9 grams of naturally occurring amino acids. The Promasil tasted good, like chocolate milk. I wasn't super happy with how is mixed in the shaker bottle, there were some clumps floating around. But mixed with milk it was filling and I could see drinking this for more than an after workout drink. Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free. As always, all opinions are my own.
Halifax , NS
I'm really enjoying this powder! I really like the taste and don't find it has a chalky flavour like some proteins! It's also fat, sugar, gluten and lactose free. Bonus points for being made locally in Nova Scotia πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Chestermere, AB
Rival Us RIVAL-US PROMASIL - Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kaley L.
Pro athlete approved, no banned substances. Very recommended for women. Low calorie, high protein content, very clean, tastes very good for a whey protein compared to competing brands. Not chalky and doesn't upset my stomach (I don't like milk or chocolate drinks and I don't mind the milk chocolate flavour. On the site it recommends you take 1 scoop mornings and 1 after training days. I'm only having 1 scoop a day, on rest days 1 first thing in the morning and on train days 1 right after my workout. Eventually I will begin to have 2 scoops on training days. (Recommended for women) I also use Rivalus Steam & Mpower