BY RIVAL

The rival 6-cup rice cooker has a bowl and a steaming basket to cook rice and steam vegetable simultaneously. It has just 1 switch with 2 settings to cook and keep food warm. The bowl has a non-stick coating and can be removed with ease. This electric rice cooker has a light to let you know when cooking is complete. Its red light means cooking is in progress and yellow means it's in warming mode. You can see the food as it's being cooked through the tempered-glass lid. The lid also helps keep moisture and flavor locked in. This non-stick rice cooker has stay-cool handles for safety. It comes with a rice ladle and a measuring cup. see more...

• I am interested in purchasing one of these, but I want to...1 Answers
Tia W.
Winnetka, CA
When I went to college i HAD to have a rice cooker. I was so used to my parents really expensive one but it didn't make sense to buy a giant one for just me.  We found this 6 cup rice cooker and it was perfect for me! It cooks rice perfectly and it's so small and compact that it doesn't take up too much room. Affordable and worth the price!
Carolyn F.
Cartersville , GA
We have had this rice cooker for 5 years, use it on and off, but cooks the perfect amount of white rice for two people. Brown rice is a bit more tricky, since more water is needed and we have to reduce the amount of rice to accommodate for the water.
Small and very portable - have taken it on trips!
Megan J.
I'm Filipino and we cook A LOT of rice!! This made the right amount for my small family. It cooked evenly and fast. It also matched my kitchen appliance color. It was also inexpensive so that's a good thing!
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
I use this everyday and have even given it as a gift. I make white rice and even yellow mixed rice. It cooks rice in minutes and I don't have to watch it. I set it and continue on with cooking my meat. Clean up is fast and easy.
Megan M.
My mother in law uses this rice cooker! they are cuban so they eat a lot of rice with everything. I've since started making rice for my husband and we love this cooker!
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
I never thought i would use a rice cooker but surprisingly if you follow the directions for rice/water the rice comes out amazing! We use it all the time for sushi
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
I love this mine is old.It last long you can make soups stews so many things in this.Great for rice ofcourse.Im not good with stove top rice.This machine makes it so easy.Especially on Asian night when we make Asian meals.
Gina H.
Lake Forest, CA
My MIL have this to me after my old rice cooker broke and it's amazing! Makes perfect fluffy rice all the time and does a great job steaming veggies as well!
Ana O.
Anthony , NM
I have this rice cooker and i love it rice come out soft and very delicious i recommend this rice cooker
Shelley S.
This rice cooker gets used often! It always cooks the rice perfectly and clean up is super easy.
I am interested in purchasing one of these, but I want to know how they work and do they work well?