Rival 10 cup Rice Cooker - THE HOLMES GROUP INC.

by Rival

#5 in Slow Cookers

Versatile 10 Cup Rice Cooker is Useful in the Kitchen This Rival 10 Cup Rice Cooker is fast, simple to use, and easy to clean. Its non-stick bowl, external steaming basket and variable settings make it even more useful, and it cooks brown rice and wild rice too. The Warm setting keeps your rice ready to eat all day, without scorching. It has a capacity of ten cups of cooked rice, plenty for a family, but its compact design lets you keep it on your counter or table for easy service. The 10 Cup Rice Cooker has one touch operation, so you can let it cook the rice while you are busy with other things. It cooks from one to ten cups, so you can make meals for one or two people, or for a crowd. The non-stick bowl is completely removable, and the cooker comes with a measuring cup, steamer basket, and ladle. This simple reliable rice cooker is your best choice for many years of carefree cooking.

Would you recommend this brand ?
Does this cook rice faster than cooking it on the stove?
My husband eats rice with everything and I was wondering if this is a good ruce cooker?
Start your review of Rival 10 cup Rice Cooker - THE HOLMES GROUP INC.!
This makes cooking rice so easy. It is easy to use and clean, plus the instruction manual is very clear about how to measure your ingredients. This rice cooker is very affordable, and it may not be fancy but it gets the job done!
I gave up attempting to make rice on the stove after countless attempts with rice burnt on the bottom of the pot or constantly watching so that it wouldn't burn. This amazing gadget will make your rice and steam any veggies or meats you want at the same time. I recommend as a great kitchen convenience item.
Mocksville, NC
My fiancee and I love ours! Not expensive. We use it so much. Several times a week. Clean up easy. Make the perfect amount for us. A must have. Doesn't have to be super fancy. Good quality.
Scotts Valley, CA
I never know how easy it could be to cook rice. I always found it so annoying until I tried this rice cooker! It's so easy with this think that the rice comes out perfect everytime!
Bloomington, IN
This rice cooker is amazing, saves tons of time and comes out perfect everything. My daughter has one, she uses her all the time and she wouldn't live without it.
Dayton, TX
I love this rice cooker. when my husband and I first moved in our house we really did not have any appliances I found this at Macy's on clearance plus I had a coupon code so my final cost was only $10!!! best deal ever!!! we use it all the time. it cooks your rice perfectly every time! so simple to use, just add your rice, and water, push a button and done!!!
Hope Mills , NC
Surprised to see my rice cooker here! Its a great cooker. I especially like to use it for brown rice, leaves it soft and fluffy. Brown rice is tough and this always makes it come out great. Easy to clean, doesn't stick and super affordable.
Wimauma, FL
I love using this rice cooker. It is so easy to use and the rice turns out perfect every time. You don't have to watch it just add the rice and water and turn it on and you don't have to worry about it.
Spokane, WA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this rice cooker! It prepares the rice at the perfect temperature and the rice never gets too mushy or hard. It's very quick and easy and super continent. Great price point as well. Cooking rice has become so much less of a hassle.
Ferndale, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
My grandma gave me her rice cooker when I moved out. Although I didn't need to use it very much, it worked perfectly and gave me no hassle to walk away from it while it cooked my food.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...