Riunite Sweet White Wine Riunite Lambrusco Red Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Laura L.

BY RIUNITE SWEET WHITE WINE

Riunite lambrusco red wine 1.5 l see more...

• I know this is considered a "sweet wine" but us it really...4 Answers
  • Suggestions similar in taste and price to this one?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a wine that's less bitter more sweet. Wo...4 Answers
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
I looove this wine and everything about it. From the packaging to the wine itself. The most important thing about this wine is the price! I can find it as low as $5, and the most I've seen being charged for it is $7. It's one of the only red wines I will drink, and if you want a nice buzz for the low, then please purchase this. My first time having it I had just a glass and was feeling lovely. This wine isn't too sweet and isn't too bitter. It doesn't have a cork either, and for me that's a major plus as I'd rather not be bothered with one. If you aren't into reds, they do have a white version of this. It has a pink tint to it. I recommend this and will definitely purchase.
Lisana D.
I actually really like this wine. I'm not usually into reds.. but this one is sweet but not so sweet. I should have paired it with some steak, but I don't eat beef so instead I had it with fried rice and ground turkey egg rolls. In my opinion it doesn't mix well with soy sauce...haha but that's just me. I plan to buy another bottle and try it with a pasta with red sauce. If you like berries you should definitely try this wine.
Gwen S.
Winter Garden, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go to red wine for practically every event. It's reasonably priced and the taste is amazing. Sweet, smooth, and perfect at room or cold temps. This is a staple wine in the house and I recommend it to all family and friends.
Brooke S.
Conroe
This is my absolute favorite. It is great with any meal and perfect for any get together. It has a little carbonation/spritz to it and is light and smooth. I would say it is semi sweet but not at all too sweet. You can buy it at just about any grocery store or drugstore.
Alyssa M.
1,008 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
just tried this yesterday and im not a fan of red wines but it has a fizzy with just enough tart and sweetness its one of my new adult beverage favorites for it being only $3.98 i think its worth it.
Surelis D.
Elizabeth , NJ
My friend introduced me to this wine. It's very cheap and honestly, before this wine, I used to hate wine. Now my fiancé and I drink it during the weekend :). I always buy it
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
So I think the cheapest way to go about with this Delish wine is Costco. They have pretty big bottles that last a while. I love that this wine has a twist cap rather than a cork really easy to just drink a glass and put it away. I personally like to drink this wine cold. But it also taste good room temperature.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This red is perfect for someone who likes something a little bit sweeter! This is smooth and so tasty! They also have a peach flavored one, and it's even more delicious! So effervescent and refreshing! Definitely one of my favorites for girl's night!
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Oh my...how funny it is to see this here. When I and others hit our favorite Italian restaurant, we stop by the local liquor store. When they're all searching for their corked wine, I head straight for the refrigerated section for my Lambrusco. I love this brand and find it delicious and refreshing. It's very easy to drink.
Laura J.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
I first learned about this wine in my wine and spirits class in college. I loved it at first sip and was amazed to find out it was under $5 for a bottle. I love that this is supposed to be served cold, its slightly sparkling and a little sweet. It's my favorite and we always keep a bottle on hand.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Is this your favorite brand of Lambrusco?
ashes d.
Pico Rivera, CA
I know this is considered a "sweet wine" but us it really? I'm new to wine, and dislike much bitterness. I have had sweet red wines before, only, I've never been able to come up with the name. Any help is much appreciated!
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm looking for a wine that's less bitter more sweet. Would this be a good option?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Your fave? Gives you a buzz?
jennifer z.
Toledo, OH
So is this just as amazing as their red wine?