Riunite Sangria Wine, 1.5 L

by Riunite

Riunite Sangria 1.5L

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.19 x 4.19 x 13.00 Inches

Sangria; Aromatized wine-based drink. With orange juice and natural flavors. Est. 1950. Master denologist. Small-village wineries and individual farmers working together to craft world class wines while never forgetting their roots and core values. Aromatized wine-based drink red wine with orange juice and natural flavors. When it comes to Sangria nobody does it better than Riunite. With orange juice and natural flavors. Riunite Sangria is all about delicious wine balanced with luscious fruit. It's the perfect match for almost any type of food. Served chilled or on the rocks. Riunite Sangria puts the R in party! Facebook.com/Riunite. Instagram.com/riunite. Twitter.com/Riunite. Riunite.com. Alc. 7% by vol. Bottled by Cantine Riunite, Campegine, Italia. Product in Italy.

Wine Varietal: Sangria

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Riunite Sangria Wine, 1.5 L!
Alyssa M.
1,189 reviews
This has got to be the best brand of wine for the price of a bottle of riunite will usually cost you about $5 I initially tried their Peach 1 and it is amazing and then when they brought this one in to my local grocery store I bought it mind you I'm not a red wine fan but it is so good. It has hints of cherry in it it's sweet but it also has a crispness to it.
Consuelo R.
Labelle, FL
Riunite Sangria Wine, 1.5 L uploaded by Consuelo R.
So the fizzy sangria in the can is the one i like..i was at first a little apprehensive about how it would taste but I absolutely love it..it's very refreshing and clean tasting..its not strong or have a bitter after taste...well balanced of fruity taste but not overly sweet either.. i definitely will purchase this again and recommend.
Kathia A.
San Gabriel, CA
So good and I don’t even like sangria! So tasty but my favorite is reunite raspberry omg that is heaven on earth
Brianna B.
Winston Salem, NC
Ok so this isn’t the wine I had just purchased but it is from the same brand...the wine i tried is a soft lovely red wine (Lambrusco Italia)...it’s the perfect balance of sweet and dry... not super sweet at but just enough for those who prefer...i reeked this wine on my anniversary and it was so good!!! Definitely wayyyy overpriced at the restaurant because i found it at Walmart for $7 for a 750 ml bottle and $9 for a 1.5L...I think this is a great wine for people who haven’t decided what they like yet....it’s also funny that my mom used to drink this when she was younger🤣... i had no idea!
Christy S.
This wine has been my favorite for years. It has the perfect combination of bitter and sweet. I will continue to love this wine for many years to come.
Michele B.
N Brentwood, MD
I love this wine. It’s sweet and a little sparkling the way I like it. It’s very cheap but taste really good.
Stephany S.
Houston , TX
Perfect to do a sangria is very smooth you can taste grapes and citrus. Is perfect to prepare a classic sangria
Quinn A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is so good and tasty . This is smooth and fruity and will barely last once you start to enjoy
natty F.
St Petersburg, FL
Todas las noches me bebo una copa antes de acostarme. Me relaja y me ayuda a bajar mi colesterol. No es un vino muy fuerte, y lo considero bien economico
Tara I.
Sugartown
Omg 😍 i love this wine so much! I love the taste and the price! The packaging is great too. This has always been my favorite.

Looking for your answer?