BY RITZ #99 in Crackers

Ritz Toasted Chips Cheddar Flavor.
Nabisco.
New look. Same great taste.
40% Less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• Has any one else found it difficult to find the cheddar flavor in...3 Answers
  • Are these any good?11 Answers
  • Are they still making cheddar ritz chips, and if so, which stores...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
While we purchase several different kinds of ritz products this is my all time favorite! I love any of their toasted chips!! They are full of flavor, crisp, airy chips. I use to buy a brand called air chips growing up & loved them. Unfortunately, i havent seen air chips in several years. So if thay was something you remeber eating and cant find these are a vety close runner up! While they may not be any healthier than other chips I always feel I have made a healthier choice. Highly recommend.
verionna B.
Miami
hace muchos años que no veía estas galletas en mi país,me lleve una gran sorpresa al ir al supermercado y verlas de nuevo en el almacén,no dude en comprar una aunque el precio era muchísimo mas elevado al que pagaba hace unos cuantos años valió la pena cada bolívar invertido en estas deliciosas y exquisitas galletas,son una merienda no muy saludable pero deliciosa vale la pena sacrificar un poco de calorías por ellas,su textura sabor y son crocantes es incomparable
Tiffany D.
Auburndale, FL
These crackers are a HUGE hit at my house. We like this cheddar flavor along with the original flavor. I do not buy them unless they are buy one get free because we eat them so fast. They are rather addicting. They have such a light crispy texture. My husband believes the plan can be a bit salty but I love salt so I don't mind. My husband loves the cheddar flavor. His biggest complaint is the bag is not big enough and they only last him two servings. 😀
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Nabisco Ritz crackers are the best. Me and my family can snake on them by there self, with launch meat and cheese, soup or salads. I never have a problem having my family eat them. I can find them at every store I go to. They come in many flavors. I love the cheddar and sour cream and onion flavor. I have no problem dumping regular chips for these cracker/ chips.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
These are terrific ! The taste is amazing ! I've been buying these since they came out and I love them! My favorite flavor is the sour cream and onion ! These are a much healthier option than chips but you still get the same satisfaction from these as far as crunchiness and taste goes ! I HIGHLY recommend buying these I guarantee you won't be disappointed :)
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
I'm afraid I did not enjoy these at all. I found them lacking in flavor with way too much salt, probably to compensate for the lack of flavor. I could have spread some cream cheese and added some cucumber, but sometimes I just like to sit in front of the TV with a less fattening snack than chips. These didn't cut it for me.
Jocelyn J.
These toasted chips are so flavorful and worth every penny. They're slightly better for you then a regular potato chip and I would say they're even more flavorful! My whole family loves them and they are perfect with dips, spreads, or even just by themselves. The only bad thing about them is when you run out! So delicious!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Ritz Chips are my absolute favorite kind of chips! I can't buy them enough to keep them in the pantry; our whole family loves them so much they never last! They're crispy and flavorful, and leave you feeling satisfied for a long time. They also go perfectly with dips and don't break when paired with heavier dips.
Janessa W.
Fairfield, CA
Very crunchy and delicious. It's amazingly tasty and very awesome. Their filling and very settling, I usually put them in a bag and than take them to work as a small, yet filling snack to have on my break or after work. I already know how my stomach works and I'm never hungry when I wake up but I can eat these
Jess R.
Please don't stop making these Ritz Toasted Chips! (I'm always thinking that once I really like something they'll be discontinued!) My favorite flavor is Original, but my family likes the cheddar and the sour cream & onion flavors as well. These chips are great plain or with dips like hummus, salsa, etc.
Kaynaya Z.
Idanha, OR
Are these any good?
Jill W.
Foodie Expert
Has any one else found it difficult to find the cheddar flavor in grocery stores?
Are they still making cheddar ritz chips, and if so, which stores sell them?