by Ritz

2 Boxes of 16 Packs . Ritz Cheese Cracker Sandwiches . Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches .

2 Boxes of 16 Packs; Ritz Cheese Cracker Sandwiches; Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ritz Sandwich Cracker Bundle (1 Box of Cheese, 1 Box of Peanut Butter. 16 Packs Per Box!
Attleboro, MA
I love these! I buy a few packs every time I go grocery shopping, and they always get eaten quickly. They’re a perfect grab and go snack for lunches or car rides or anything else. My kids love them too!
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Target
Yummy & a quick snack to grab on the go ! My kiddos love these; especially my 2.5 year old . I’ve found these are best to purchase at Target got the best selection and low price .
Trussville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These delicious crackers are even more delicious when teamed with cheese or peanut butter! We love these for my daughter’s school snack. They are great for breakfast on the go! You really can’t go wrong with when or how to eat them!
Taunton
Purchased at: Walmart
Ritz great brand crackers. I love the peanut butter idea in the middle just gives the taste. They are an ok for healthy but wouldn’t eat more than 8, which is very hard because they can be addictive. These are super delicious!
Town Creek, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This bundle is great if you have family members that only like the cheese or peanut butter! They have one of each to enjoy. Very affordable and definitely fresh. Walmart always has these at a reasonable price. You can’t go wrong with Ritz crackers.
Maple Grove , MN
I love the crackers with the peanut butter in them! They are a perfect snack to tide you over before the next meal. I would have to say that I am not a fan of the fake cheese taste but kids seem to love it!
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so yummy! Perfect little snack! Perfect for kids school lunch. It has the perfect amount of cheese and cracker. And same goes for the peanut butter ones! Also inexpencive.
Purchased at: Walmart
So yumm and easy to take on the go for a quick snack to eat!! I love these and so does my family!! Definitely reccomend as a healthier alternative to other things!!
montgomery village
I love to throw some in my purse and backpack for all my days that I forget to eat. I am obsessed with the peanut butter crackers. They taste so delicious! I usually can buy two packs of 8 for $5.00 at Giant/Stop and Shop. I like how they use real peanut butter not like some other brands. You get that great taste of a Ritz cracker then that sweet taste of peanut butter.
Bellmawr, NJ
Purchased at: Target
My son likes the sandwich crackers and the peanut butter ones. He will eat tje filling and leave the cracker. I like these too if Im in a pinch and need a quick snack. Affordable and usually different sales on them.

Looking for your answer?