Ritz Ritz Crackers uploaded by Diana G.

BY RITZ #1 in Crackers

No cholesterol. 0 g trans fat. Open for fun.© 2014 Mondelez International Group

0 g trans fat; No cholesterol; Open for fun

Angelica B.
madison
I typically purchase ritz crackers. And I use these crackers for several reasons. I use them as bread crumbs when cooking. And I also eat them with certain foods such as tuna and cheese. There was recently a recall on certain ritz products so I threw everything away.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Ritz crackers are great go to snack when needed. I always remember to get the box with multiple packages of them inside. I like to eat them plain or partner them up with cheese. My son loves eating them plain. Definitely recommend them for any snack.
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t like ritz?! They’re the perfect cracker that goes so well with so many things. Use them for dips, salsas, cheeses, hams, EVERYTHING! Lol definitely a go to item for any side and any finger foods.
Amber R.
We always have these in the pantry. We all eat them. They are affordable and have a great flavor they aren't very healthy though. You get quite a few for less than $3 a box. My little boy likes homemade lunchables so these are a staple for us.,
Theresa L.
riverside , CA
I love ritz crackers they have a great taste the flavor is the best you can use the crackers on just about anything only problem I have is they always break fast or they are always broken but other than that I will still continue to buy
Rizma K.
Brooklyn
These are delicious. Very crunchy and addictive. One minute I'm eating one then I've had about five things off crackers. It tastes good when anything peanut butter, tuna fish, cheese. My family and i have been eating these for years .
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
I love these crackers alone. They have the greatest buttery taste! I usually get them at my local supermarket they are always on sale ! They are a great snack on the go , especially in a car ride. This is perfect to pack for your kids. Rits comes on many different flavor and stuff so I do recommend.
Kelly D.
I use these in all types of recipes! They come in handy for any meal or snack! They’re buttery delicious! We usually buy these at Kroger or Walmart! They are some of the best crackers! I would definitely recommend these to others
Claudia M.
Brawley, CA
I could eat these out of the box no need for nothing else they are delicious and not disappointing I bought these at Walmart the pros are the other super good the cons are that they’re super dry I recommend this to others
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
These are one of my favorite crackers Yes they are abit salty but if you like salty food and something healthy I would recommend these crackers I combine them with tuna salads or any type of salad it gives a great taste.
Marquita S.
Richmond
What do you like to top Ritz with?