RITZ Plain Grain Crackers 13.6 oz uploaded by Maribel L.RITZ Plain Grain Crackers 13.6 oz uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY RITZ

Ritz plain grain crackers 13.6 oz see more...

Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
These crackers are just as buttery and crispy as the regular ones. I prefer foods that are whole grain and less salt. Ritz offers something for everyone. It's very delicious and perfect for snacks or horsdevors.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Great crackers for snacking plain or use with a dip. great for kids or older people I have grown up eating ritz and even cooking with them. they are classic.
Helen L.
Helen L.
These are actually vegan if you did not know so it makes it that much better. You can put vegan cheese on it so you can get a little cute "sandwich"
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Flushing, NY
Not the best alone but who says we cant add a bit of sauce on top or eat it with ham and cheese like they do with lunchables.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
I love the plain grain crackers. They are lightly salted and make a great snack with a side of cheese.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Kaukauna, WI
Husbands favorite crackers. These are always a hit when serving cheese & sausage . First ones to go.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Ritz are by far, my favorite crackers. I decided to try the "hint of salt" ones because, low sodium options are better for your health. Well, the crackers are good, but they're softer. The break a little easier, so be careful IF dipping. Oddly enough, they also taste slightly different than the original Ritz, but they're not bad. I enjoy them still and will buy them again!
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
The Ritz crackers with a hint of salt taste like cardboard to me they have no flavor whatsoever compared to the regular Ritz crackers cause a regular Ritz crackers are so buttery flaky full of flavor but the ones with hint of salt have no flavor whatsoever my little ones won't even eat themI really would not buy these again
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
These have less salt and you would hardly notice. They have the same great flavor as the original. I don't buy these often but I would buy them again. I love ritz brand. These are a great snack or even for a meal. I like to make tuna for light dinner and pair these crackers with them.
Sakinah C.
Sakinah C.
Although it states a hint of salt this version of Ritz is quite bland and doesn't compare at all to the traditional taste of Ritz crackers that I have come to love. If sodium in take is a concern, then you may want to consider this however it isn't my first choice of crackers