Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz

by Ritz

Our classic recipe is perfect for any pairing.

Ingredients :

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Natural Flavor .

Is this product safe for pets?
Baked sole with butter and ritz crackers in the air fryer with butternut squash with fresh sage is my fall favorite? Anyone else a foodie? What’s your fall favorite foodie meal? FYI I shop at the farmers market on Saturdays and get the fish fresh off the boat that is hour old. [product:ritz-crackers-original-90] Old Bay B80284 Old Bay Seasoning Original Tin -12x6oz
Start your review of Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Nicole S.
Crispy, tasty, delicious!! All in one small round cracker that can pair with all and soo many ingredients!
Liz E.
Charlotte, NC
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Liz E.
Don’t stray from Ritz. Ritz is my favorite of crackers, and in my opinion better than Tollhouse or store brand ritz knock-offs. I love the original. The crackers are salty and airy and buttery. They pair great with any cheese from cheddar to Brie.
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Jayson B.
The staple of my secret chicken casserole! The perfect crunch in the perfect casserole LOL! No need for improvement, as we all know this franchise! Always highly recommended!Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz
Azucena C.
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Walmart
super rich salty biscuits with butter to accompany meals and to make cold snacks its very good price and are easily available
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Theses are perfect for snack. I usually take a hummus, a guacamole, cream cheese or any other salsa. Or simple naked. They are good anyway.
Yemmy O.
Tinley Park, IL
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Yemmy O.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Get me some of these and cream cheese and I am good! It’s also one of my kids go to snack. They are so good
Heather V.
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Heather V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using ritz crackers for my charcuterie boards! I find that their color and taste adds to the flavors and overall look of the board! Definitely my go-to cracker!
Megan  K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Megan  K.
Purchased at: Target
My fave crackers, I used these the other day to make little pie bites out of cheese for thanksgiving. They are a huge hit with the fam.
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are mine and my son’s favorite crackers. It’s a little pricy for a box but I haven’t found a cheaper brand that can compare in taste for me personally. My son binge eats the whole roll within an hour, so I’m always having to buy a new box every other day.
Naya L.
NYC
Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz uploaded by Naya L.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these buttery and rich crackers. I always reach for them when I want something salty. Best part is they’re VEGAN. It’s hard to believe because they’re so buttery but you can enjoy these crackers guilt free because no animals were harmed in the making.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michael W.