Add a Photo

#47 in Crackers
Photo (1)
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.

Ritz is a favorite brand in my house. We always have at least a box or two of their regular crackers on hand, and occasionally we branch out into their different flavors. The buttery thin munchables are delicious; they're truly melt in your mouth, but still crunchy enough to be satisfying. I think we all still prefer the regular Ritz, but this is definitely a flavor to try if you're a Ritz fan.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, Tx

I keep these in my desk at work, which is a big fat no-no because I could literally sit and snack on them all day. They're so buttery and good. But this size is perfect for snacks. My girlfriends in the office know that I keep them so, they'll come in sometimes and say- hey, I brought potato soup. I'll share if you bring crackers. LOL. They're *that* good.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Taylorsville

I always keep a stash of these in the pantry! There are so many different ways to eat these! A sweet snack with peanut butter, cheese paired with a wine, or in some of my favorite recipes. Smash them up and top just about any casserole for a nice crunchy texture. A much healthier snack alternative to sugary foods!
Alaiah C.
Alaiah C.

These are amazing I eat them with slices of summer sausage it's a great combination honestly . They are amazingly buttery and I literally can't get enough of them . I had the first at my cousins house and I literally ate the whole box on my own (I took two sleeves of them home and ate two there)! Don't judge me😂
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

These are one of my favorite snacks and Definately a childhood throwback. They are buttery, cheesy, crunching and delicious. You can usually find them pretty much anywhere, box store, grocery stores and convienence stores. They are usually very reasonably priced as well. Always recommend them to people.
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.

I have never seen these in store before? These look really good and I would like to try these out in the future. From the reviews, it looks like an interesting snack. With it being thin, I know it has to be healthy . I am looking forward to going on a scavenger hunt and finding this treat!
Katie M.
Katie M.

These are really good. I thought they may have stopped making them when a local grocery store stopped carrying them. I usually eat waaaaay more than the serving suggestion. They're light and airy and taste just like a buttery Ritz cracker. I can inhale the whole bag if no one's watching.
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.

Replace any other chip or cracker on a snack tray with either of the mew Ritz Munchable crackers (Buttery Thins or Pretzel Rounds) and you will be very pleasantly supprised! These thin little crackers allow the flavor of dips and cheese to shine and provide just enough crunch to satisy
Tessa Z.
Tessa Z.
Canberra

Great taste. Especially like the mini size. One of the reasons I love Ritz biscuits. They come in such adorable and easy mini size. I can snack on it during the lectures without being noticed too much. Haha. I do prefer the cheese flavored one though. Of course this is great too!
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL

These are a nice snack but I prefer the larger, original ritz crackers over these. Great for kids lunch boxes for school though! They love them and there aren't harsh flavors like sour cream and onion or everything with garlic in it. Kiddos don't tend to like those harsh flavors.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Elyria, OH

Are these just like the regular crackers just bite sized?

Join Now