GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRitz
Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheesy Dip

RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheesy Dip

by Ritz

Ritz Crackers Handi-Snacks Cracker 'N Cheesy Dip - 12 PK. Ritz Crackers Handi-Snacks Cracker 'N Cheesy Dip. Dip made with real cheese. Per pack: 100 Calories. 2g Sat fat, 10% DV. 330mg Sodium, 14% DV. 2g Total sugars. 12 - 0.95 oz (27g) packs. Net Wt...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheesy Dip!
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheesy Dip uploaded by Esther R.
I love ritz but not this one with cheese dip , the crackers was just very salty . Crackers are too buttery to dip into the cheese without breaking into pieces. The flavor of cheese is tasty and they are good for snacks. They are available in most of the store, the price is affordable. I don’t recommend it the product because is too salty so is at everyone discretion.
Amber R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Are these a nostalgic treat for anyone else? I love these things! The buttery crisp crackers… the silky soft fake cheese… they’re reminiscent of my youth and I still love them, haha
Kymber  B.
Pocatello, ID
1,039 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These have to be the best cheese and crackers the flavor is so yummy together. They are perfect for school lunches or as a snack.
Laura  D.
These are great as a snack or to put in the kids lunch. Great for on the go or if you need a quick pick me up. The only thing I don’t like is that they are hard to open for younger kids. I buy these every time I go to the store though.
Leah P.
Dunellen, NJ
I used to love these as a little girl but growing up I've found them to be more and more nasty. The cheese dip isn't as good as it used to be.
Kristal R.
Conroe, TX
I love this dip in snack ! It has cheese , and crackers on the side . It even comes with a red stick to apply the cheese on top of it .
Christy B.
Caryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these cheese and crackers. I used to eat these when I was a kid and I'm still enjoying these as an adult. I do wish they would make a bigger cheese snack for the adults. The cheese is smooth tasting and the crackers are real buttery. The price is okay and I do recommend this product the others. I do wish that they would include the little red stick that they used to have in it.
Lexie G.
Saratoga, CA
This stuff is so nostalgic. I don’t even really like the tase but it just reminds me of my childhood!
Tonya H.
Warren, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the perfect on the go cheesey snack! I got these the other day & they didn't have the little spoon thing but oh well, they're still really good & I definitely recommend
Dana J.
Town Creek, AL
These cheesy dip crackers are great for a on the go snack. The individual containers are great for kids to hold to eat. I have bought these for awhile and very happy with the price as well as the taste.

Looking for your answer?