RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers

by Ritz

Nabisco Ritz Crackers Garlic Butter.
Naturally flavored.

Is the garlic overpowering ?
Never tried these. Anyone like or dislike these? I absolutely love the original
Love this flavor the garlic isn’t too overpowering perfect for sharp cheddar cheese and pepperoni! Yum 😋!
Start your review of RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Betsy B.
Brookhaven, PA
RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers uploaded by Betsy B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
The Ritz brand always has good product but this are amazing! My coworkers had some and let me try them and I went out and bought my own the next day! The garlic is just right; not over powering!
Ethan V.
LA
RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers uploaded by Ethan V.
These are a great snacking cracker! The garlic butter flavor is very subtle but satisfying.
Ryan G.
E Northport, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are great! I’ve tried all the newer flavors (with the exception of the bacon one, just bc I don’t eat bacon) but my favorite has to be the “Everything” version! They’re sooooo good! The veggie ones are also super yummmy! I always want to try putting stuff like avocado🥑, & other goodness on them all... But before I even get the chance to try anything with/on them, the crackers are all GONE!🤦🏻‍♀️😭
Socorro R.
West Covina, CA
New fave! These are great with chicken salad... love to buy the box with Individually wrapped sleeves of crackers perfectly portioned for lunch
Susan Ledbetter C.
My mother in law introduced me to these crackers. They are delicious and flavorful. I use these with dips and chicken salad to eat for lunch some days. The garlic butter flavor is awesome.
Emory F.
Port Washington, NY
so freaking delicious. this is my favorite snack for after school or on the go. i like to pair it with cream cheese. these are reasonably healthy if you eat the right amount. i bought mine at costco and or my local supermarket. i would defiantly recommend to others
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Nabisco garlic butter crackers are so yummy. I ate them with humus, cheese or even prosciutto. Great combination.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Sounded great. I prefer if buying Ritz cracker the original plain crackers. I'm not too impressed with flavored Ritz crackers.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Ritz is what I grew up on. They're great for any and everything. The taste is great. They're so good you can eat them plain and if you know me that would be a no no Lol.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
These are great. I would add more garlic flavor though. Great by themselves or with pepperoni and cheese
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
il y a 4 ans
RITZ Crackers Roasted Vegetable I have been eating these for years so delicious with a lil cheese or alone the flavor is great very tasty snack for kids after school as well
Brittany D. il y a 4 ans
I've never had them. Do they have a strong veggie taste?