RITZ Crackers Whole Wheat Sandwich And White Cheddar

by Ritz

RITZ Cracker Sandwiches with real cheese or peanut butter and more.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Whey, Sugar, Cheddar Cheese Powder (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda), Lactose, Maltodextrin, Wheat Gluten, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin. Peanut .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RITZ Crackers Whole Wheat Sandwich And White Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
Airdrie, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
We pack these to go out for the day, pack in car for road trips, and kids take them for snacks when they go to school!
Edmonton, AB
I love that it is packed separately that you can take it woth you on the go. My son likes it. The cracker os so tasty.
Toronto, ON
yummy is all I can say. I enjoy this snack a lot. Very satisfying and you can buy it at any grocery store. Love it
west palm beach
I love these crackers they are perfect snacks and so tasty I love this it is an perfect cracker with perfect taste
Ottawa , ON
So tasty and the cheese is already inside so who’s really winning? You are! Definitely recommend
I eat these as snacks or if im hungry ill eat these to fill me up the pricing is really good

Looking for your answer?