BY RITZ #1 in Crackers

Our classic recipe is perfect for any pairing.

Ingredients :

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Natural Flavor .

• are these crackers filling?2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer, Oreo or Ritz?8 Answers
  • Amo estas galletas son unas de mis favoritas siempre esta...1 Answers
Mandy D.
Ritz crackers are classic. I use this when cooking and outside of cooking, like snacking. We had beef veggie soup the other day and we used these crakers crushed in the soup (my son used his crackers to scoop the soup on to eat, instead of a spoon). I use it with a great go to recipe for chicken in the oven - chicken breasts, butter rushed ritz and it is a great go to. I was going to put that one on the "Ritz everything crackers" but I didnt see it on list. I like to use the Everything Crackers because basically its seasoned and you dont have to add salt, pepper, etc to the cracker mix. Look up Ritz Cracker Chicken for recipe.
Chandra G.
All time favorite crackers. Ritz have been used many many years by my family and friends as a snack or to add to food recipes. You can never go wrong with Starkist tuna and Ritz Crackers. The quality freshness is always a 10. Always a great price for under $3 in my local grocery.
Rachel S.
North Andover, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’m not a huge fan of these crackers to go with cheeses, BUT BOY do they add another level to homemade Mac and cheese. These crackers are affordable, buttery, and make a delicious crust for any homemade Mac and cheese or chicken. Would totally recommend spreading them with peanut butter as well or eating by themselves. Also - pretty sure they’re vegan ?!
Alisa I.
I mainly use Ritz for cooking but sometimes for snacking.  They're a good standby to keep in the pantry.  I like to use them as bread crumbs in many of my recipes and they're the perfect topper for that casserole or mac n cheese entree.  Of course, never forget the old favorite of peanut butter and ritz!
Eleanor J.
 Ritz crackers have always been a staple in my family. I love snacking on them, dipping them into tomato soup, Eating them with cheese, or as a crossed when baking. Ritz is one of the most popular and delicious cracker brands that I eat I love how fluffy yet crispy the actual cracker is.
Brittany C.
BOONEVILLE, KY
We buy ritz crackers pretty often! We love the buttery taste of them and they go great with cheese or whatever you want to put on them. We eat them with different dips and just whatever we can think up! I would recommend ritz to anyone who enjoys crackers.
Rinal B.
East orange
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. They are buttery and taste great! I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I do usually buy the smaller packages. I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
Kathy M.
New Albany
My family loves these delicate buttery crackers! Feels like they are just a cut above other crackers. Perfect with dips or soups. Or eat them on on their own for a snack. Can’t go wrong with buying these for your family!
💋Cara S.
I love to buy the REALLY big box of these Ritz Crackers and I use them to make my picky, little, eater, his own 'homade lunchables' for his school lunch each day. I get a container with about nine divided compartments and in three of the compartments I put little square slices of cheddar cheese, and in another three compartments I put his favorite pepperoni or salami slices, and in the last three compartments I put some of The Original Ritz Crackers, and my son actually LOVES this and eats it all up! I even buy the big box of rice crispy treats, box a fruit roll ups, etc... and a case of the small bottles of water. I also buy the Koolaid drops that you squeeze a couple drops into one of the small water bottles - and viola- instant Koolaid! So basically, everything that you would get in a lunchable, he just got put together at home, except that it's actually fresher ingredients, and all of it for not even half of the cost, of the actual lunchables, although he is getting the exact same things, except that his are better, fresher, cheaper, and he is getting a whole lot more stuff and I am getting a lot more bang for my buck!
Tiffany A.
Auburndale, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are ALWAYS in our pantry. These little rounds are a perfect little snack on their own or topped with peanut butter or cheese and pepperoni! I also love using them in my meatloaf to add a special something!
deborah w.
hampton, SC
What do you top your Ritz with?
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
Besides cheese and pepperoni what can I eat these with?
Monica R.
What would be a good topping?
Kolbi W.
Tomball Tx
How do YOU eat these? I sometimes add cheese or peanut butter. Yum!
Gabriela V.
Do you prefer Ritz crackers or Saltine crackers?