BY RITZ #3 in Crackers

Our classic recipe is perfect for any pairing.

Ingredients :

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Natural Flavor .

• are these crackers filling?2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer, Oreo or Ritz?8 Answers
  • Amo estas galletas son unas de mis favoritas siempre esta...1 Answers
RITZ Crackers Original
I love to buy the REALLY big box of these Ritz Crackers and I use them to make my picky, little, eater, his own 'homade lunchables' for his school lunch each day. I get a container with about nine divided compartments and in three of the compartments I put little square slices of cheddar cheese, and in another three compartments I put his favorite pepperoni or salami slices, and in the last three compartments I put some of The Original Ritz Crackers, and my son actually LOVES this and eats it all up! I even buy the big box of rice crispy treats, box a fruit roll ups, etc... and a case of the small bottles of water. I also buy the Koolaid drops that you squeeze a couple drops into one of the small water bottles - and viola- instant Koolaid! So basically, everything that you would get in a lunchable, he just got put together at home, except that it's actually fresher ingredients, and all of it for not even half of the cost, of the actual lunchables, although he is getting the exact same things, except that his are better, fresher, cheaper, and he is getting a whole lot more stuff and I am getting a lot more bang for my buck!
Mii R.
Bronx, NY
My daughter and I love there crackers. Salty cracker goes great with other thing like cheese or ham. I make little sandwich for my daughter school lunch and she loves them. Is also a easy snack on the go. I always have one in the diaper bag when we on the go
Melina M.
Fairfield
Ritz crackers are perfect for a little snack at home or even a big plate at a party. Sometimes my dogs get a cracker when I tug out of dog treats and they love it too! I love having ritz crackers and cheese as a snack because it reminds me of when i was little. I have also found that if you dip these in chocolate they taste exactly like Thin Mints! Don’t know it till you try it
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. They are buttery and taste great! I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I do usually buy the smaller packages. I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
We enjoy the taste of ritz crackers but I sure wish that the ingredient list was a little healthier. My kids eat ritz crackers for an occasional snack. I usually top them with veggies or fruits. Their favorite is when I make chicken salad with chicken, mayo, grapes, cucumber, apples, red pepper, olives, broccoli sprouts, and celery to put on the crackers. It is delicious.
Lori L.
Ritz crackers aren't my favorite cracker. But what I like is that they go on sale more often than others, so I buy them. They aren't as rich, but they do pair nicely with cheese. I would recommend them to others just for the fact that everyone's tastes are different and someone may like the less richness of this cracker over competing brands. RITZ Crackers Original
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
What can you say about Ritz crackers original? These are the most amazing Packers ever. The price is good the quality is good everything about these crackers is good. They're a staple in my family always have been always will be I will never go without having a Ritz crackers in my home it's just not done. RITZ Crackers Original
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone loves these crackers! They’re a perfect snack. Either by themselves or with some cheese on them. I like to make little sandwiches with ham and cheese and eat them as a snack. They’re nice and crunchy but still have a kind of soft texture when chewing. They’re also not too salty which is good. You can buy these at any store.
Cameron H.
USA
Always a good choice to have on hand. Great for snacks or with soup. So rich and buttery and I love the individual sleeves so they dont get stale and ruin the whole box. Always buttery and delicious. I find they are a bit rich for when using when nauseous so saltines are better when a sickness strikes your household. But these always have a place in our pantry.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wow, love these for a great tasting non salty snack! You can take the box anywhere in it’s easy packaging for a trip or even a small picnic! Easy them with cheese and even cream cheese. It’s great even with a glass of wine! Highly recommend!
deborah w.
hampton, SC
What do you top your Ritz with?
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
Besides cheese and pepperoni what can I eat these with?
Monica R.
What would be a good topping?
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
How do YOU eat these? I sometimes add cheese or peanut butter. Yum!
Gabriela V.
Do you prefer Ritz crackers or Saltine crackers?

back