BY RITZ #1 in Crackers

Our classic recipe is perfect for any pairing.

Ingredients :

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Natural Flavor .

• are these crackers filling?2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer, Oreo or Ritz?8 Answers
  • Amo estas galletas son unas de mis favoritas siempre esta...1 Answers
Mandy D.
Ritz crackers are classic. I use this when cooking and outside of cooking, like snacking. We had beef veggie soup the other day and we used these crakers crushed in the soup (my son used his crackers to scoop the soup on to eat, instead of a spoon). I use it with a great go to recipe for chicken in the oven - chicken breasts, butter rushed ritz and it is a great go to. I was going to put that one on the "Ritz everything crackers" but I didnt see it on list. I like to use the Everything Crackers because basically its seasoned and you dont have to add salt, pepper, etc to the cracker mix. Look up Ritz Cracker Chicken for recipe.
Chandra G.
All time favorite crackers. Ritz have been used many many years by my family and friends as a snack or to add to food recipes. You can never go wrong with Starkist tuna and Ritz Crackers. The quality freshness is always a 10. Always a great price for under $3 in my local grocery.
Alisa I.
I mainly use Ritz for cooking but sometimes for snacking.  They're a good standby to keep in the pantry.  I like to use them as bread crumbs in many of my recipes and they're the perfect topper for that casserole or mac n cheese entree.  Of course, never forget the old favorite of peanut butter and ritz!
shonny R.
California
Purchased at: Kroger
I like to eat crackers when I feel a little sick and these work out great for me. Aside from them helping coat my stomach , I love these with a slice of cheese and some lunch meat. It's a great snack for me and the kids .
Eleanor J.
 Ritz crackers have always been a staple in my family. I love snacking on them, dipping them into tomato soup, Eating them with cheese, or as a crossed when baking. Ritz is one of the most popular and delicious cracker brands that I eat I love how fluffy yet crispy the actual cracker is.
Celeste T.
Valdosta, Ga
Purchased at: Walmart
You can create so many snacks with Ritz crackers. The back of the box gives a few examples. I’ve tried some and they were quite tasty. These simply crackers are great with peanut butter, pepperoni, or even by themselves. I have to watch out or I’ll end up eating the whole sleeve!
Desirea H.
Cullman, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
You can eat them here, you can eat them there, you can eat them anywhere. Eat them alone, eat them with friends, eat them with soup, or even with dips. They’re crackers. They’re crunchy and messy. Wouldn’t advise you to give them to a toddler.
Rinal B.
East orange
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. They are buttery and taste great! I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I do usually buy the smaller packages. I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
Raqsmey K.
Long Beach
Purchased at: Costco
Ritz are my favorite crackers because they are so versatile. They work well as snacks, they can be stacked with other food such as meats or cheeses or they can be eaten alone. Ritz are very airy and have the perfect amount of salt.
Kathy M.
New Albany
My family loves these delicate buttery crackers! Feels like they are just a cut above other crackers. Perfect with dips or soups. Or eat them on on their own for a snack. Can’t go wrong with buying these for your family!
deborah w.
hampton, SC
What do you top your Ritz with?
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
Besides cheese and pepperoni what can I eat these with?
Monica R.
What would be a good topping?
Kolbi W.
Tomball Tx
How do YOU eat these? I sometimes add cheese or peanut butter. Yum!
Gabriela V.
Do you prefer Ritz crackers or Saltine crackers?