BY RITZ #1 in Crackers

Our classic recipe is perfect for any pairing.

Ingredients :

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Natural Flavor .

• are these crackers filling?2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer, Oreo or Ritz?7 Answers
  • Anyone else love these with some cheese and pickle ???? 😍😫😍😫2 Answers
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
These buttery crackers are the best!! There is so much you can so with them! You can serve your family and friends your favorite and cheese on top of these tasty bad boys. They are also great to top your casseroles with it. I like to make squash casserole and I have to have Ritz crackers to put on top. I also like to use them when I make meatloaf and salmon patties. You can look online for all the great recipes you can make using Ritz crackers as an ingredient!
💋Cara S.
I love to buy the REALLY big box of these Ritz Crackers and I use them to make my picky, little, eater, his own 'homade lunchables' for his school lunch each day. I get a container with about nine divided compartments and in three of the compartments I put little square slices of cheddar cheese, and in another three compartments I put his favorite pepperoni or salami slices, and in the last three compartments I put some of The Original Ritz Crackers, and my son actually LOVES this and eats it all up! I even buy the big box of rice crispy treats, box a fruit roll ups, etc... and a case of the small bottles of water. I also buy the Koolaid drops that you squeeze a couple drops into one of the small water bottles - and viola- instant Koolaid! So basically, everything that you would get in a lunchable, he just got put together at home, except that it's actually fresher ingredients, and all of it for not even half of the cost, of the actual lunchables, although he is getting the exact same things, except that his are better, fresher, cheaper, and he is getting a whole lot more stuff and I am getting a lot more bang for my buck!
Mii R.
Bronx, NY
My daughter and I love there crackers. Salty cracker goes great with other thing like cheese or ham. I make little sandwich for my daughter school lunch and she loves them. Is also a easy snack on the go. I always have one in the diaper bag when we on the go
Darlene R.
Brimley
Ritz crackers are so delicious, with a slice of cheese and meat. Just pop it in your mouth for an amazing snack.  Great as party snacks,  they are also good for a midnight snack.  They’re actually good any time.  It’s so good and better for you than sweets.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. They are buttery and taste great! I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I do usually buy the smaller packages. I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
We enjoy the taste of ritz crackers but I sure wish that the ingredient list was a little healthier. My kids eat ritz crackers for an occasional snack. I usually top them with veggies or fruits. Their favorite is when I make chicken salad with chicken, mayo, grapes, cucumber, apples, red pepper, olives, broccoli sprouts, and celery to put on the crackers. It is delicious.
Disciple S.
Florida
These crackers alone are delicious. But added with anything else can be an enhancement to flavor and savor! I would recommend to anyone these crackers. These are good for snacking, or eating with a meal! Like soap or anything else. The crunch is always on point and theres the right amount of saltiness and taste to it. Not overpowering or anything. So Kudos for that!
Lori L.
Ritz crackers aren't my favorite cracker. But what I like is that they go on sale more often than others, so I buy them. They aren't as rich, but they do pair nicely with cheese. I would recommend them to others just for the fact that everyone's tastes are different and someone may like the less richness of this cracker over competing brands. RITZ Crackers Original
Elena E.
Los Angeles , CA
these crackers go great with tuna. they are soft with a crisp. they are very flavorful, not too salty and can be easily enjoyed as a snack. you can use these crackers to create finger food for parties or family gatherings. I rate ritz crackers 4 stars simply because they are good but not better than town house crackers.
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone loves these crackers! They’re a perfect snack. Either by themselves or with some cheese on them. I like to make little sandwiches with ham and cheese and eat them as a snack. They’re nice and crunchy but still have a kind of soft texture when chewing. They’re also not too salty which is good. You can buy these at any store.
deborah w.
hampton, SC
What do you top your Ritz with?
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
Besides cheese and pepperoni what can I eat these with?
Monica R.
What would be a good topping?
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
How do YOU eat these? I sometimes add cheese or peanut butter. Yum!
Gabriela V.
Do you prefer Ritz crackers or Saltine crackers?