BY RITZ #2 in Crackers

Our classic recipe is perfect for any pairing.

Ingredients :

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Natural Flavor .

• are these crackers filling?2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer, Oreo or Ritz?8 Answers
  • Amo estas galletas son unas de mis favoritas siempre esta...1 Answers
RITZ Crackers Original
I love to buy the REALLY big box of these Ritz Crackers and I use them to make my picky, little, eater, his own 'homade lunchables' for his school lunch each day. I get a container with about nine divided compartments and in three of the compartments I put little square slices of cheddar cheese, and in another three compartments I put his favorite pepperoni or salami slices, and in the last three compartments I put some of The Original Ritz Crackers, and my son actually LOVES this and eats it all up! I even buy the big box of rice crispy treats, box a fruit roll ups, etc... and a case of the small bottles of water. I also buy the Koolaid drops that you squeeze a couple drops into one of the small water bottles - and viola- instant Koolaid! So basically, everything that you would get in a lunchable, he just got put together at home, except that it's actually fresher ingredients, and all of it for not even half of the cost, of the actual lunchables, although he is getting the exact same things, except that his are better, fresher, cheaper, and he is getting a whole lot more stuff and I am getting a lot more bang for my buck!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
We enjoy the taste of ritz crackers but I sure wish that the ingredient list was a little healthier. My kids eat ritz crackers for an occasional snack. I usually top them with veggies or fruits. Their favorite is when I make chicken salad with chicken, mayo, grapes, cucumber, apples, red pepper, olives, broccoli sprouts, and celery to put on the crackers. It is delicious.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. They are buttery and taste great! I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I do usually buy the smaller packages. I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
Lori L.
Ritz crackers aren't my favorite cracker. But what I like is that they go on sale more often than others, so I buy them. They aren't as rich, but they do pair nicely with cheese. I would recommend them to others just for the fact that everyone's tastes are different and someone may like the less richness of this cracker over competing brands. RITZ Crackers Original
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone loves these crackers! They’re a perfect snack. Either by themselves or with some cheese on them. I like to make little sandwiches with ham and cheese and eat them as a snack. They’re nice and crunchy but still have a kind of soft texture when chewing. They’re also not too salty which is good. You can buy these at any store.
Cameron H.
USA
Always a good choice to have on hand. Great for snacks or with soup. So rich and buttery and I love the individual sleeves so they dont get stale and ruin the whole box. Always buttery and delicious. I find they are a bit rich for when using when nauseous so saltines are better when a sickness strikes your household. But these always have a place in our pantry.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I get a lot of cheese. Spreadable, sliced, blocks, you name it. The best crackers to use honestly are ritz. They are cheap and just crumble in your mouth with a little hint of butter that is mouth watering. Plus they aren’t too strong in flavor to take away from anything you put with them.
Tracy G.
Ashland
We use these crackers and our soups are Chili’s for our cheese and crackers snacks my children love crackers and especially these crackers the price is great I get them at Walmart I would recommend them for other people it’s a healthy good snack for your kids instead of candy and cookies
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
These are my favorite life long cracker. I always go to these when I'm having a cheese tray, chicken dip, or a lot of other things. Even if I decide to buy a flavor cracker when I have a party, I still pick these up also. I love buttery, crunchy taste. N the salt is the right amount on every cracker. I don't know how they do it, but they do.
Nazia A.
Villa Park
This is the best cracker ever.
Back during my morning sickness days that’s the only thing holds me back.
Its very delicious IOU’s and very good.
I looks through the ingredients and all are good to eat. But definitely a lot of sodium 😬
still I love to eat it 😉
deborah w.
hampton, SC
What do you top your Ritz with?
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
Besides cheese and pepperoni what can I eat these with?
Monica R.
What would be a good topping?
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
How do YOU eat these? I sometimes add cheese or peanut butter. Yum!
Gabriela V.
Do you prefer Ritz crackers or Saltine crackers?