BY RITZ #6 in Crackers

Our classic recipe is perfect for any pairing.

Ingredients :

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Natural Flavor .

• are these crackers filling?2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer, Oreo or Ritz?8 Answers
  • Amo estas galletas son unas de mis favoritas siempre esta...1 Answers
Mandy D.
Ritz crackers are classic. I use this when cooking and outside of cooking, like snacking. We had beef veggie soup the other day and we used these crakers crushed in the soup (my son used his crackers to scoop the soup on to eat, instead of a spoon). I use it with a great go to recipe for chicken in the oven - chicken breasts, butter rushed ritz and it is a great go to. I was going to put that one on the "Ritz everything crackers" but I didnt see it on list. I like to use the Everything Crackers because basically its seasoned and you dont have to add salt, pepper, etc to the cracker mix. Look up Ritz Cracker Chicken for recipe.
Jannirys S.
Clearwater , FL
Ritz has always been my go-to snack cracker. These are the exception. Made in Mexico, the crackers are NOT what I've always enjoyed. The texture is extremely poor, crumbling easily when spreading with peanut butter. Many have unbaked residue on them, which makes me wonder about the safety of consuming them. And they are not round, but oval in shape. After the first box, Ichecked a second (pack of 6 boxes) box to confirm they were the same low quality, and will not even attempt to use the rest. Definitely a bad experience!
Alisa I.
I mainly use Ritz for cooking but sometimes for snacking.  They're a good standby to keep in the pantry.  I like to use them as bread crumbs in many of my recipes and they're the perfect topper for that casserole or mac n cheese entree.  Of course, never forget the old favorite of peanut butter and ritz!
Jacquelyn R.
Caldwell
I like to use the RITZ for little meat/cheese/cracker sandwiches. They are perfect for my almost 3 year old and he loves them for a quick "lunchable" or snack. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be as long as they continue to make a great product. Also I would really recommend them to others (not just for the littles).
Eleanor J.
 Ritz crackers have always been a staple in my family. I love snacking on them, dipping them into tomato soup, Eating them with cheese, or as a crossed when baking. Ritz is one of the most popular and delicious cracker brands that I eat I love how fluffy yet crispy the actual cracker is.
Celeste T.
Valdosta, Ga
Purchased at: Walmart
You can create so many snacks with Ritz crackers. The back of the box gives a few examples. I’ve tried some and they were quite tasty. These simply crackers are great with peanut butter, pepperoni, or even by themselves. I have to watch out or I’ll end up eating the whole sleeve!
Edie D.
Verona, PA
Ritz is the number one brand for this type of buttery cracker.  Just the right amount of saltiness to temper the buttery flavor.  I like it crumbled in soup or as a topping in casseroles.  They are also good with a sharp cheddar cheese.
Maya L.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
A total must in my home!! When I was little my grand momma used to steal me from my mom after school and take me to Rosarito Beach ( i was like 5 years old) and we sat in the beach and ate Ritz cookies with philadelphia cheese (as spread) it was magical
Desirea H.
Cullman, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
You can eat them here, you can eat them there, you can eat them anywhere. Eat them alone, eat them with friends, eat them with soup, or even with dips. They’re crackers. They’re crunchy and messy. Wouldn’t advise you to give them to a toddler.
Rinal B.
East orange
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. They are buttery and taste great! I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I do usually buy the smaller packages. I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
deborah w.
hampton, SC
What do you top your Ritz with?
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
Besides cheese and pepperoni what can I eat these with?
Monica R.
What would be a good topping?
Kolbi W.
Tomball Tx
How do YOU eat these? I sometimes add cheese or peanut butter. Yum!
Gabriela V.
Do you prefer Ritz crackers or Saltine crackers?