RITZ Crackers Football

by Ritz

A variety of other delicious RITZ snacks available only at limited times.

Ingredients :
Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid) , Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil) , Sugar , Salt , Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate) , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Soy Lecithin , Malted Barley Flour , Natural Flavor .

Is this a seasonal item only available during the super bowl?
Is this a seasonal item only available during the Super Bowl?
¿ les agrada la imagen de las galletas?
Start your review of RITZ Crackers Football!
How would you rate this product?
Mikki D J.
Kihei, HI
SUPER CUTE LOVE THE LOGO!! And of course these are the best snack crackers around!! some many awesome recipes to make with these!
Michelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
Football season you get the ritz crackers, a great snacks during a football game. Get to enjoy geeat crackers
Laura L.
Immokalee, FL
This is one of my favorite snacks. just add some cheese and ham....yum! Kids will love and also use for work.
Brandi P.
I love these crackers, especially when I don't feel very good and I have a hard time eating they are great for settling your stomach.
Kathryn H.
Holland, MI
Love these crackers! Great for appetizers - and the football shapes are so fun for football season! They work with cheese, dips or even turned into small appetizers!
Irmayri R.
Largo, FL
Love having Ritz crackers and the variety of sizes and flavors!! These are super cute for birthday parties and superbowl parties!
Casandra C.
Allentown, PA
I love these I either eat them with cream cheese or I always have these with my coffee every Sunday morning
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ
I love Ritz crackers on just about anything I eat. I eat them with Nutella & bananas and strawberries. I eat them on salads, soups or just by themselves. They're great.
Sarah C.
Yuba City, CA
Perfect accessory to the game, Ritz football crackers! That would be so cool if they printed team logos to them too!!
Erica B.
Linden, NJ
I am eating there crackers as I write this review. These crackers have the classic Ritz taste that we know and love. BUT, they are soooo messy! The cute shape causes the edges of the cracker around the football to fall off...

I am snacking at work, it is getting all in my keyboard all over my desk and myself. Cute not practical!  -But still tasty